- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Queue up billet style with the E&G Classics Q Billet-Style Grille
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Laser cut from mirror-polished stainless steel plate
- Horizontal bars look like a classic billet grille
- Smooth shape follows the aerodynamic lines of modern wind-tunnel designed cars
- Choose upper, lower, overlay and replacement models (depends on vehicle)
- Available with horizontal or vertical bars (depends on vehicle)
- Includes hardware to reinstall your OEM grille emblem
- Crafted in the USA
- Your E&G Classics Q Billet-Style Grille is backed by a 3-year warranty
Take a style queue from the masters of front-end design with the E&G Classics Q Billet-Style Grille. This flat, horizontal billet grille features a smooth shape that follows the aerodynamic lines of your modern wind-tunnel designed vehicle, and a shine that stops pedestrians in their tracks.
E&G Grilles start each “Q" Billet Style grille with a flat sheet of high-quality stainless steel. The stainless is then precision laser cut to the shape of your grille opening, with horizontal bars perfectly spaced. Then, the stainless steel is mirror polished to an eye-shielding shine for a classic billet grille look that lasts mile after mile.
Available in upper and lower grilles in both overlay and replacement styles, E&G Classics have your front-end covered. And, along with the quality installation hardware, they include a kit to reinstall your OEM grille emblem. Even better, E&G Classics backs your Q Billet-Style Grille with a 3-year warranty.
- Always test fit your grill parts before attempting installation
E&G Classics "Q" Billet-Style Grilles Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Harlan H (Waitsburg, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jul 26, 2014 6:20 PM
More time to clean up inserts after removing protective tape than to install them.Fastening studs on back of three inserts were at random angles.Which makes it impossible to align side to side spacing on the horizontal sections of the grille without bending the studs.Which in-turn cause the wrong angle of the nylon washers and nuts in regard to their anchor points on the back side of the factory grille that holds the inserts in place.The mirror finish has noticeable material flaws. Priced high!