- Rebates: $300 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get 2-in-1 style and illumination with the T-Rex Torch LED Light Grille
- Combines the T-Rex Metal Mesh Grille with built-in LED lights
- Eliminates the need for a light bar or aftermarket bumper
- Choose from upper grilles and bumper grilles (depending on your vehicle)
- Constructed from sturdy T-304 grade stainless steel for long-term use
- Installation is quick and easy with the included wiring harness, mounting hardware and detailed instructions
- Wiring Harness is heat shrink-wrapped to resist high temperatures, includes on/off switch, 30A relay, 15A inline fuse, positive/negative battery terminal connecter and waterproof connecter
- Your T-Rex Torch LED Light Grille is backed by a 3-year warranty
Take on the dark trail in complete confidence and style with a T-Rex LED Light Grille mounted to your ride's front end. Not only is the T-Rex Torch mesh grill mean-looking, but it's custom fit for your truck and eliminates the need for an additional light bar or bumper. Plus, it's built to last from T-304 series stainless steel.
Depending on your vehicle, you can choose from upper grilles and bumper grilles for a truly unique look. The T-Rex LED Light Bar Grille features an X-Metal emblem to show off your T-Rex pride. With one of these bad boys on your rig, there's no doubt yours is the best-looking off-roading truck on the trail.
Mounting hardware, wiring harness and instructions are included with your T-Rex LED Light Billet Grille for easy installation. Your T-Rex Torch Series Grille is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- LED Lights are for off-road use only
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
T-Rex Torch Series LED Light Grille Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Greg F (Fairfield, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jan 18, 2017 5:08 AM
Reviewed by Lillian M (Lindenhurst, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Yukon — Jul 26, 2016 8:18 AM