- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your grille in style with a tough-as-nails Black Horse Off Road Mesh Grille
- Features high-quality ABS plastic manufacturing
- Comes in unique, stylish designs that serve as an alternative to standard OE patterns
- Undergone 27- to 48-hour salt testing to simulate weathering for long-lasting service life
- Uses 3M brand tape for easy overlay installations and the most secure, perfect fit
- Features three coats of chromium plating for enhanced durability
- Custom designed for each specific application
- Your Black Horse Mesh Grille is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Embark on your next off-road adventure with confidence thanks to a durable and stylish Black Horse Billet Grille. Manufactured from high-quality ABS plastic, each of these mesh grilles have been custom designed for each specific application.
Available in several unique designs that serve as a stylish alternative to those bland, standard OE patterns, these top-of-the-line grille guards use 3M brand tape to make for easy overlay installation and the most secure fit possible. Also featuring three coats of chromium plating for superior durability, each grille undergoes 27- to 48-hour salt testing to simulate weathering to ensure a long-lasting service life.
Custom designed to suit each application. Your Black Horse Off Road Mesh Grille is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Black Horse Off Road Mesh Grilles Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark I (Cranston, RI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — Aug 04, 2017 3:52 AM
While I enjoy the overlay and think it looks great I have a couple of concerns. When it arrived some of the tape was not flush to the back of the grille and needed to be adjusted in order to get it in the right position. The right side of the grille as a result did not completely adhere to the truck. My other concern was after one drive, and mind you this is Summer and not Winter that I already had a nick in the grille from the road.
Reviewed by Joseph B (MILWAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Equinox — May 30, 2017 5:50 AM