- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Spice up your front end with the intricate design of the ProZ Premium Classic Mesh Grille
- Crafted from ABS plastic and Stainless Steel mesh for tough performance and looks
- Tested extensively to fit your vehicle precisely with a lasting finish
- Simple grille installation makes for a quick and easy modification
- Replaces your entire OE grille – outer shell included
- Your ProZ Premium Mesh Classic Grille is backed by a 3-year warranty
Don’t just show up to your next destination – arrive in true style with the ProZ Premium Classic Mesh Grille. This fine-tuned modification is guaranteed to provide years of performance and clean aesthetic to turn heads and keep your ride gleaming, time after time.
Sculpted from a stainless steel mesh and hardened ABS plastic, each grille is tested thoroughly to ensure precise fitment and a durable finish for all driving conditions. The ProZ Classic Mesh Grille replaces your entire stock grille so that you don’t have to bother with uninstalling and reinstalling your OE outer shell. All of this and a quick install process make this grille a no-brainer for anyone looking to add serious luxury to their rig.
Replace your bland, fading factory grille today with the help of AutoAnything’s 1-Year, Lower Price Guarantee. Your ProZ Premium Classic Mesh Grille is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Premium Classic Mesh Grille Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike S (TACOMA, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Feb 28, 2017 1:11 AM
I was a little apprehensive, because the price was so low. However I'm very happy with the quality of the grill. It looks great on my truck. Just take into consideration, you can see all the way through the grill. So if that will bother you then this probably isn't for you. It works awesome for "hidden" lights though.