- Add a stylish shine to your front-end with a Putco Diamond Bumper Grille
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Available for most full-size trucks and SUVs
- Install into the bumper or the radiator factory grille opening (depending on vehicle)
- Quick and easy installation with easy-to-follow instructions included
- No drilling, cutting or part removal required for installation
- Manufactured using Putco’s NeveRust stainless steel
- Diamond Bumper Grilles are available in multiple colors
- Your Putco Diamond Bumper Grille is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
By leaving your lower bumper open, the factory left you the perfect opportunity to make a statement with your front-end. A Diamond Bumper Grille Insert is the picture-perfect way to complement your existing aftermarket Putco Diamond Grille. Crafted from the same NeveRust stainless steel, this crisscrossed bumper grill offers the same high-quality and polished look you expect from Putco accessories.
Delivering a clean, custom look, your Putco Diamond Bumper Grille is a sure-fire way to get the attention of every passerby. Custom-fit for your exact truck or SUV, your Putco bumper grille is the ultimate upgrade. Easy installation includes a hidden mounting system and no drilling, cutting or removal of any parts.
Putco Diamond Grilles provide an unusual look for your front-end and a superior quality you can trust. Protect your engine in style with a Putco Diamond Bumper Grille with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Some vehicle applications may require license plate relocation
Putco Diamond Bumper Grille Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carmen C (MEDFORD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 11, 2017 10:29 AM
Love it not easy to install but manageable should have something on tabs fits to loosely had to apply plastic on tabd
Reviewed by F Scott G (Marietta, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 02, 2017 7:34 AM
I too recommend replacing the hex screw, makes installation much easier. I also believe Putco could provide a rubber washer like cover on the inserts to make the lower half fit snugger. I made my own because I didn't like the movement on the bottom section. Worth the investment and it filled a sightly gap in this particular model.
Reviewed by Rodney S (BLOOMER, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 13, 2016 6:35 AM
Very satisfied with the appearance. Not too bad to install considering the area you are working in, The Allen head bolts are USELESS!!! I tossed mine and went to the hardware store and bought regular hex head bolts. You can't see the head of the bolt to get the Allen wrench engaged. Other than that, GREAT. Rod
Reviewed by Gary M (Mazomanie, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jul 07, 2016 2:01 PM
I am pleased with the look, but needs a better fastening system. I added rubber stick on bumpers to the outer backside corners to stop movement.
Reviewed by Scott E (Mifflinburg, PA) — Mar 14, 2016 6:57 AM
Hex heads rounded when trying to loosen to readjust locking nuts would not back off Had to cut bolts. Replaced with hex head bolt and regular lock washer much easier.
Ships Between 5/22 - 5/24
- What Do You Drive?