- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Putco Blue Flame Inferno Grille is custom made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Flame patterns are precision-cut from heavy-gauge stainless steel that won't rust or corrode
- Unique blue sunburst is hand-painted using automotive-grade colors for long life
- The Putco Blue Flame Inferno Grille features blazing-hot looks, thanks to the highly-polished steel finish
- Installation is easy—The Putco Blue Flame Inferno Grille fits over your factory grille with no cutting, drilling or removing parts required
- Putco includes all-stainless mounting hardware and a 9/64" hex-key wrench for mounting in minutes
- Certain Inferno Grille models that cover the manufacturer logo are available
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Blue Flame Inferno Grille is backed by a 1-year warranty
Heat-up your truck or SUV's front end with blazing looks and a cool design. The Putco Blue Flame Inferno Grille torches the look of factory grilles, with precision-cut flames razed from highly-polished, heavy-gauge, ¼" NeveRust™ Stainless Steel. And, to add to the hot look, the Putco Blue Flame Inferno Grille sports a unique blue sunburst color pattern that's hand-painted with automotive-grade colors.
Starting this inferno on your grille requires no matches or lighter fluid-just a few minutes and the included 9/64" hex-key wrench. The Putco Blue Flame Inferno Grille mounts over your factory grille to existing holes with no drilling or cutting needed. Putco also includes all-stainless mounting hardware.
Give your vehicle a sizzling look that's both hot and cool at the same time. A 1-year warranty keeps your Putco Stainless Steel Blue Flame Inferno Grille burning for life.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Putco Inferno Blue Flame - Hand Painted - Stainless Steel Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert S (North Huntingdon, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Rogue — Sep 24, 2009 5:35 AM
There is no doubt that the blue flame grille makes a dramatic statement on my 2009 Tundra; it has certainly drawn a lot of attention and compliments. It is very sturdy and fairly simple to install. The only difficult part of the installation is the lock nuts that is a pain to use with an allen wrench. If you have a hex drive in the right size for an electric screwdriver, then it will save you some trouble, but this is just nitpicking. I had it mounted in 20 minutes or so after dropping the allen wrench about 20 times or so. The paint also appears that it will stand up to the elements. The price for the painted flame grilles is a little steep, especially when you consider that the unpainted stainless version is significantly cheaper, but the color may make the statement you desire.
Reviewed by Lillian R (Batesville, AR) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Sep 18, 2009 7:23 AM
The grill took a little more time than I expected to install it, however, it looks awesome and I get a lot of compliments as it blends well with the color of my truck.
Reviewed by Bryan G (Raceland, LA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Apr 12, 2009 6:20 AM
Reviewed by Anita W (Plano, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Charger — Dec 28, 2007 7:43 PM