- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Find the perfect upgrade for your front-end with a Putco Punch Bumper Grille
- Crafted from Putco's heavy-gauge NeveRust stainless steel
- Mirror-like polished finish
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions
- Installs into the bumper or radiator factory grille (depending on your vehicle)
- Available in multiple color options for an extra-unique look
- Putco Bumper Grilles are custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Your Putco Punch Bumper Grille is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Top-tier style and long-term quality meet in the Putco Punch Bumper Grille. Pair this bumper grille with your matching Putco Punch Grille and achieve the consistent and durable performance you expect from Putco, with a cohesive design.
Crafted from heavy-gauge stainless steel, your Putco Punch Grille is guaranteed to maximize your vehicle's appearance while protecting your engine from the elements. The attractive punch design pattern adds unique style to your ride, with the mirror-like finish completing the image overhaul.
Your Putco Punch Grille includes easy-to-follow instructions and quickly installs into the bumper or radiator factory grille, depending on your vehicle. Putco Punch Bumper Grilles are available in multiple color options and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- You may need to relocate your license plate, depending on your application
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Putco Punch Bumper Grille Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott R (ONONDAGA, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Aug 01, 2018 5:40 AM
Previous comments about adhesive tape are no longer relevant, these now use bolts on all four corners. You do have to remove the factory grille to access the bolts, so if you put a brush guard on first you may have to remove it. Matches my Westin HDX guard nicely, though the punched holes are larger than the Westin's. This grille really fixed a Chevy shortcoming, leaving the transmission cooler out in the open was a terrible idea. Thanks, Putco for making a nice solution.
Reviewed by Richard K (Lampasas, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 27, 2018 8:30 AM
the grille is nice and looks good on truck. helps protect after cooler from damage. it was a little difficult to install (working upside down and around hood release, you really need the right tools) I do not know about other models but mine you need 2 extra washers to attach upper and some type of wedge or other device to take extra space out from the back of 2 bottom plastic slots.
Reviewed by JEFF T (SEVIERVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jul 24, 2018 11:25 AM
Reviewed by Charles M (BROOKLYN PARK, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 27, 2017 8:56 PM