- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fortify your front-end with a larger-than-life Rolling Big Power RX-3 Grille
- Custom-contoured from hard-wearing but sleek stainless steel to fit your truck or SUV
- Styled with a high-strength wire mesh pattern to put others rides on notice
- Comes in your choice of finish options for a distinctive look
- Includes all necessary installation hardware and comprehensive instructions
- Your RBP RX-3 Grille is proudly made in the USA and has a 1-year warranty
Behind the wheel of your ride, nothing can stand in your way—nothing, that is, except the small rocks and other bits of debris that kick up to clog and damage what you’ve got working under the hood. Ditch your factory grille in favor of the superior style and protection offered by a Rolling Big Power RX-3 Grille.
With the RBP RX-3 Grille, you have the freedom to pick and choose between multiple finishes to combat the corrosion that so often comes with years of spirited driving. Boasting an easy installation process, this upgrade comes with all the necessary hardware and easy-to-follow instructions.
With its stylish star-and-bar logo turning heads along the way, your American-made RBP RX 3 Grille is covered by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
RBP RX-3 Grille Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Konrad P (New London, WI) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-350 — Aug 25, 2018 12:27 PM
Grille is a complete replacement which is nice, but kind of a pain to install on the bottom part. You must remove the hood latch and snake your arm down there to put the lower clamps on. Top fit ok but the alignment is off just slightly. Only other thing I didn't care for is the factory grille has all the holes on the top to clip in the upper plastic cover. When you install this grille you won't be able to clip in all those clips so the plastic cover is loose. I grade it a 7 out of 10.
Reviewed by Christopher D (Parkesburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Dec 24, 2009 7:35 AM
It was very easy to install even with having to cut the old grill out. Looks great but I did as others did and removed the logo's from it. Quality and fit is better then i was hoping for. Took about 1hour 40 min from start to finish to install. Instructions coud of been a little clearer.