- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Increase safety and style when you line your ride’s lower half with Lund Rock Rails
- Crafted to custom-fit your 2-door or 4-door truck or Jeep
- 3mm thick-walled mild steel construction
- Fully welded bracket systems ensure long-lasting toughness
- Durable textured black powder coat finish
- Lund Rock Rails are quick and easy to install
- Modular system offers multiple step rail configurations (steps and rails sold separately)
- Optional steps are easily removed for off-roading
- Your Lund Rock Rails are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
It doesn’t matter if you take your rig off-road or stick to the paved path, road debris can find a way to damage your pristine paint job. Defend your full-sized ride with a sturdy and stylish set of Lund Rock Rails and leave worry in your dusty wake. Engineered for a custom-fit to your exact year, make and model, these heavy-duty rocker guards look picture-perfect on 2-door and 4-door trucks or Jeeps.
Providing long-lasting protection for your dirt destroyer or daily driver, Lund Rock Rails rocker guards are constructed from 3mm thick-walled mild steel with fully integrated bracket systems. Easily installed without the use of power tools, this functional truck accessory is finished with a textured black powder coat for added exterior appeal.
The innovative Lund Rock Rail modular system offers you the choice to set-up your custom step rail configuration with two-step, four-step and long step options. These additional accessories can be purchased separately and are easily removed to provide extra clearance for off-roading. Proudly made in the USA, your Lund Rock Rails are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lund Rock Rails Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by JOHN D (MORRISDALE, PA) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tundra — Jan 17, 2019 3:28 AM
I purchased the sliders not to take my truck off roading but, to lessen the amount of debris from the road hitting the side of the truck. It does this plus looks great. The material is heavy enough to use them for their real purpose and the finish appears to be very durable. Most of all it's a simple installation. Would recommend this product...
Reviewed by William B (BRISTOL, TN) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Apr 03, 2018 4:04 AM
Reviewed by Bobby V (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — May 31, 2016 2:50 PM