- Protect your Wrangler doors from theft with McGard Anti-Theft Jeep Door Locks
- Unprotected Wrangler doors can be stolen in only 2 minutes and cost up to $3,000 to replace
- Replaces the lower hinge nuts to prevent unwanted removal
- Once installed, your locks match the OEM hinge nuts
- Through-hardened steel construction protects against gripping, drilling & cutting
- External spin-collars turn if attacked by gripping tools
- Available for 2- and 4-door model Jeep Wranglers
- Super simple, fast and easy to install
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Your McGard Anti-Theft Jeep Door Locks are backed by a 1-year warranty
One of the joys of Jeep life is the ability to drop the doors and let the fresh air flow. But that Jeep joy can quickly sour when some Wrangler-wrangler snags your expensive doors. In fact, a crafty door desperado can snag ‘em in less than 2 minutes. So, take control of your slammer security with a set of McGard Anti-Theft Jeep Door Locks.
McGard Jeep hinge pins take a two-pronged approach to door protection. The first prong is simple—hardcore construction. Crafted from super-durable through-hardened steel, McGard Jeep door screws resist gripping, drilling and cutting. The second prong is design—fitted with external spin-collars, the nuts turn if attacked by gripping or twisting tools.
Just because McGard locking hinge pins make it hard to steal your doors doesn't mean they're hard to install. In fact, they replace the factory pins in seconds. And, since they're Available for 2- and 4-door Wrangler models, you can lock down all your doors. And to lock down this deal, McGard backs your Anti-Theft Jeep Door Locks with a 1-year warranty.
McGard Anti-Theft Jeep Door Locks Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James B (EDMONDS, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 11, 2017 4:58 AM
Ok they do look good and easy to get on, but they key is the same for all of them. I bought a second set cause I thought I was getting 4 not 2 and key was the same for each set. So not very anti-theft if one key fits all. Anyone can buy a set and come steal your doors. I'm now looking for something else that's truely anti theft.
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?