Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Outfit your Jeep for any off-road adventure with Poison Spyder Crusher Flares
- Precision-fabricated replacements for your plastic factory flares
- CNC laser-cut mounting plates fit perfectly to the contours of your Jeep
- Available in all-steel or aluminum construction to handle extreme terrain
- Included inner braces attach to the sturdier steel of your Jeep’s inner body tub structure
- Allow the option of retaining factory wheel well liner to protect from trail debris
- Both aluminum and steel flares come completely bare – will need to be painted or powder-coated
- Available in several variations including narrow, standard, extra-wide and more
- Standard width flares offer approx. the same amount of coverage as stock, narrow are 2" more slender and extra-wide extend 2.25" farther than stock
- Your Poison Spyder Crusher Flares come with a 1-year structural warranty
Whether you need more tire coverage for those wicked wheels or want extra clearance for tight canyon walls, Poison Spyder Crusher Flares offer just the right amount of exterior upgrade. Crafted in several designs that range from narrow to extra-wide, these precision-fabricated replacements are the perfect way to customize your ride to suit your driving style.
Crafted from unbending steel or lightweight aluminum, Poison Spyder Crusher Fender Flares install perfectly in place with CNC laser-cut mounting plates that contour your Jeep’s curves. To further ease installation, the Poison Spyder Crusher Flare Set includes inner braces that attach to the sturdier steel of your Jeep’s inner body tube structure and allow the option of retaining your factory wheel well liner.
Both aluminum and steel Crusher Flares come completely bare, so painting or powder-coating is necessary on your side. Your Poison Spyder Crusher Flares come with a 1-year structural warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)