- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rugged Ridge Tube Doors let you feel the rush of open-door driving without sacrificing safety
- Increase trail visibility when surmounting obstacles and getting around tight corners
- No body modification required for installation – interchange easily with factory steel Jeep doors
- Assembled from robust 1.5” mandrel-bent steel tubing that can take a beating
- Primered with anti-corrosion e-coating and finished with a textured powder coating for long life
- Lightweight and compact enough to be stored easily in the rear of your ride
- Internal steel frame is specially reinforced for more than “skin-deep” strength
- Won’t affect the placement or efficiency of your stock side mirrors
- Outfitted with durable and lockable paddle handles
- Your Rugged Ridge Tubular Doors are covered by a 5-year limited warranty
Navigating the great outdoors in your Wrangler should be both a freeing and well-protected experience – who can say what sort of obstacles might be lurking around the next bend. If you want doors-off freedom and unlimited trail visibility without sacrificing the security, look no further than Rugged Ridge Tube Doors.
Easily interchangeable with your factory steel doors and requiring zero body modifications for the install, Rugged Ridge Tube Style Jeep Doors are themselves fashioned from heavy-duty 1.5” mandrel-bent steel but are lightweight enough to be stored easily in your cargo area when not in use.
Rugged Ridge Tubular Doors are e-coat primered to resist rust then finished with a textured black powder-coat to match your rig’s sharp-looking paint job. Designed to work with your original side mirrors or Rugged Ridge replacements, Rugged Ridge Tube Doors feature a lockable paddle handle for added security, along with a 5-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rugged Ridge Tube Doors Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Theodore C (Pearce, AZ) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — May 15, 2018 6:25 AM
Doors were easy to install, fit was good and they close securely. It is a little tight installing nuts on bolts Fit is good, they close securely and look good. A little tight installing nuts on hinge bolts.