- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Save your Jeep’s thin sheet metal with Smittybilt XRC Body Armor Skins
- 1/8” cold rolled steel conforms to your OE body panels for ultimate impact resistance
- Rear quarter panels protect from door jamb to tailgate jam
- Armor Skins are integrated with convenient tail light protection
- Designed to allow for your stock fenders to be bolted back on
- Finished with a durable two-stage textured matte black powder coat
- Drilling required for installation—all hardware included
- XRC Body Armor Skins are sold as a complete front and rear set or as a pair
- Your Smittybilt XRC Body Armor Skins are backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Even your rugged 4x4 has a few areas that are vulnerable to off-road damage. Keep your Jeep’s exterior dent-free with the ultimate protection of Smittybilt XRC Body Armor Skins. Constructed from 1/8” cold rolled steel, tough XRC Body Armor Skins conform to your OE body panels for truly custom coverage.
Defending your rig from front to back, the rear panels of your Smittybilt XRC Fender Skins extend all the way from your door jamb to your tailgate and feature integrated tail light protection. Smittybilt XRC Armor Skins are even designed to conveniently allow for your stock fenders to be reinstalled.
Finished with a durable two-stage textured matte black powder coat, XRC Body Armor Skins deflect debris while adding tough style to your rig. Smittybilt Armor Skins are sold as a complete front and rear set or as a pair and require drilling for installation (hardware included). Your Smittybilt XRC Body Armor Skins are backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)