Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Leave your doors off and lift your feet up with Smittybilt XRC Door Hinge Foot Pegs
- Available for your Jeep Wrangler JK or Wrangler TJ/LJ
- Durably constructed from .125” CNC-machined steel
- Rugged design includes helpful winglets to aid foot placement
- Features a rubber trim gasket to reduce paint chips
- Finished with a tough matte black textured powder coat
- Bolt-on installation eliminates bending and rattling
- XRC Hinge Foot Pegs are sold in pairs for front or rear doors
- Your Smittybilt XRC Door Hinge Foot Pegs are backed by a 5-year limited warranty
As a Jeep driver, few things compare to taking off your doors and enjoying the warm, summer wind. So set-up your rugged ride for comfortable door-free driving with a set of Smittybilt XRC Door Hinge Foot Pegs.
A 4x4 must-have, Smittybilt XRC Foot Pegs provide a durable CNC-machined steel foothold that boasts an exclusive bolt-on design to eliminate any flex or rattling – even on those rocky drives. Available for your Jeep Wrangler JK or Wrangler TJ/LJ, these Smittybilt XRC Door Hinge Foot Rests add an aggressive look to your already impressive off-roader.
Built-tough to withstand flying road debris, Smittybilt Door Hinge Foot Pegs are finished with a scratch-resistant matte black textured powder coat and rubber trim gaskets to protect your paint job. XRC Hinge Foot Rests are sold in pairs for front or rear doors of your ride and come backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)