Ships Between 1/17 - 1/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Bring air to your HVAC system fast with the Bushwacker Hood Scoop
- Custom formed to fit your Jeep precisely
- Constructed from tough Dura-Flex plastic
- 100% UV-protection guaranteed
- Available with a textured TPO or paintable smooth finish
- Panels install easily with 3M adhesive – no drilling required
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors by Westin are sold in pairs and backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Scoop air into your HVAC system, quickly, for maximum A/C and heater operation. This Jeep scoop sits on the cowl, behind your engine's firewall, for optimal breathability and efficiency.
The Bushwacker Jeep Hood Scoop is custom designed to fit your Jeep and direct air perfectly. It's constructed from high-quality, extremely durable Dura-Flex plastic for incredible strength. Plus, this Jeep hood scoop boasts 100% UV protection to thwart the sun's damage.
What's more, you can choose your Bushwacker Jeep Hood Scoop with a textured TPO or paintable smooth finish-whichever style you prefer. And, you won't break a sweat installing this bad boy: Bushwacker Jeep Hood Scoops easily install using 3M adhesive-no drilling required. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Jeep Hood Scoop Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chuck W (KNOB NOSTER, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 15, 2013 4:26 AM
Reviewed by Jeffery J (Kennard, NE) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — May 16, 2012 8:04 PM