- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your sports car or truck looking cool on the outside and feeling cool on the inside with Mach-Speed ABS Rear Window Louvers
- Designed to bring back the classic muscle car look from the 70s and 80s while bringing privacy and shade to your back seat
- With a slightly glossy finish that can easily be painted, Mach-Speed ABS louvers are completely customizable
- Boasts a Korad film surface to add UV protection and prevent fading
- Constructed on the most cutting-edge and efficient rotational thermoformers then precisely trimmed for your vehicle on 5-axis computerized routers
- Installs easily with included 3M VHB adhesive and stainless steel mounting brackets with a black-oxide coating
- Installation instructions feature step-by-step photos and descriptions
- Not just for American muscle cars—these louvers fit OEM sliding & non-sliding rear truck windows
- Each louver is carefully inspected and tested before it’s shipped to your door
- For a complete look add the Mach-Speed Side Window Louvers (sold separately)
- Proudly made in the United States of America
- Your Mach-Speed ABS Rear Window Louvers are protected by a 3-year warranty
Bring the looks of the 1970s and 80s to the rear window of your truck or muscle car with Mach-Speed ABS Rear Louvers. Not just for added style, rear window louvers provide UV protection and privacy for your back seat. With a paintable, slightly glossy finish, the final design of your louvers is only inhibited by your imagination.
Mach-Speed plastic window louvers are carefully formed on the best thermoformers and then precision-trimmed for a custom-fit to your vehicle. They're a cinch to install with easy-to-follow instructions, 3M adhesive and stainless steel mounting brackets. And, they're coated with a Korad film surface to prevent fading.
Perfect for both truck back windows and sports car back windows, ABS louvers are exactly what your ride's been missing. Complete your louver package with a set of Side Window Louvers (sold separately). Plus, your Mach-Speed Rear Window Louvers are proudly made in the USA and are backed by a 3-year warranty.
Mach-Speed ABS Rear Window Louvers Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rick R (LAKELAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Nov 15, 2017 4:40 PM
I love everything about my louvers the only problem is if the clips that are glued to the window get wet they move around and come off. Yes I clean the window first yes I clean it with alcohol first it was about 3 days before they got wet and then they instantly became loose. I have to pull my louvers off if my car gets wet or they will blow off
Reviewed by Thomas B (LAKE MARY, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Nov 07, 2017 4:01 AM
Well, I saved money by going with the plastic louver, but in hindsight, I should have kept saving for a metal one. Don't get me wrong, for less than $200 with a coupon , it looks good. But the plastic is flimsy and the holes were amateurishly drilled into it. You have to remove it before you go through a car wash and the plastic screw caps will never last. I already bought some wing nuts. Also, the logo label just fell off while I installed it. My car loan will last longer than this louver.
Reviewed by william c (JACKSON, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Camaro — Sep 16, 2017 3:05 AM
Its a nice louver,,, fits nice,, easy to install,,,, BUT,,,, the holes did not line up with the brackets,,, one side did,, but i come up short, on the other side,,, I did call the mfg,,,,And they did call back to take care of the problem,,, looks really nice on my 2014 camaro,,,
Reviewed by Greg W (Carrollton, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Jun 14, 2017 5:28 AM
Overall the louver looks great. Took my time on the install which took less then an hour..
Reviewed by Jason C (FAIRBORN, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Dec 19, 2016 7:57 AM
I am currently having it painted to match factory car paint. From the reviews before purchase stated flapping noise of 40 MPH. This may be the case, but I feel that additional window/louver fasteners will fix this. I am looking into buying more.