Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Street Scene Roll Pans ditch the stock "diving board" look of rear bumpers with a distinctly smooth style
- Most Street Scene Roll Pans are custom-molded from high-strength urethane (see note below)
- Carefully shaped for a precise custom fit in place of your rear bumper
- Street Scene Roll Pans are available in a number of designs for each vehicle—more choice than any other manufacturer offers
- Design options include multiple standard roll pan styles, plus "Hollie Rollie" models with dual exhaust exit holes
- Street Scene Roll Pans utilize simple installation with just a few straightforward, safe drill holes required for secure mounting
- All necessary mounting hardware included with the Roll Pan
- Street Scene Roll Pans are the ideal part of a balanced body kit, including Street Scene Front Bumper Covers and Side Skirts
- Delivered ready to prep for a custom paint job
- The Hidden Street Hitch is available to hide neatly behind your roll pan (not all vehicles)
- Street Scene Roll Pans carry a limited warranty (see warranty note below for details)
Street Scene Roll Pans practically beg your truck to get its roll on. With a flush design that puts the stock “diving board" bumper out of business, Street Scene Roll Pans sport the look that defines a custom truck or SUV.
As masters of the roll pan, Street Scene offers more Roll Pan styles for your vehicle than any other maker. Beyond the sleek, smooth original designs, there's even roll pans with cutouts for custom dual exhaust exits.
Street Scene Roll Pans come ready for custom paint. And, with their carefully-molded shape, the precise fit of a Street Scene Roll Pan makes installation simpler. Just a few minor drill holes and the included hardware are needed to get your roll pan-and your roll-on.
Street Scene makes most of their Roll Pans from tough, flexible urethane. It's a look that keeps on rollin' hard and stays smooth, and lets you tell that stock diving board to take a jump.
- The majority of Street Scene Roll Pans are molded from urethane. A limited number of models require use of fiberglass, which is tough and durable, but will crack on impact. Fiberglass models are identified above after selecting your vehicle.
- Street Scene Roll Pans carry a limited lifetime warranty for urethane models; 1-year warranty on fiberglass. However, this warranty is voided once the roll pan is painted. Inspect your roll pan carefully for quality and fit before painting.
- Once painted and/or drilled, a Street Scene Roll Pan cannot be returned to AutoAnything.