- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Increase your Jeep’s airflow out on the proving trail with a Poison Spyder Hood Louver
- Constructed from high-quality, thick-gauge aluminum, then CNC laser-cut and precision die-stamped
- Stainless steel button-head cap screws included to ensure a secure connection to the hood
- Available in a wide range of lengths and widths – plus natural or black powder-coated finishes – for a completely custom fit and look
- Your Poison Spyder Jeep Hood Louver has a 1-year structural warranty and 90-day finish warranty
Poison Spyder Louvers improve your under-hood cooling while enhancing your Jeep’s already rugged good looks. Manufactured from thick-gauge aluminum, laser-cut and die-stamped, these high-quality louvers come in a variety of dimensions and your choice of natural or black powder-coated finishes. Installation hardware included. 1-year structural warranty and 90-day finish warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Harold G (ALAMOSA, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Jul 18, 2016 6:30 AM
Hood louver fits and looks great. It was not hard to install. The hardest part is drilling the first hole in the hood. The instructions were adequate. The template was a little bit off on the windshield loop locations but the louver itself was perfect. You can adjust ever so slightly and it works fine. I have not run enough to tell exactly how much my operating temperature has dropped yet.