- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Come to an extreme stop with Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads
- Highly recommended for performance street driving
- Perfect for high-horsepower cars and big wheel upgrades
- Carbon fiber infused formula is quiet, low dust and copper free
- Stopping power 20% more than factory pads
- Ceramic/carbon fiber hybrid compound resists fade to 1500 degrees
- Premium stainless steel shims ensure quiet operation
- High-heat powder coated backing provides rust resistant performance
- Pads include all required brake hardware
- Your Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads are backed by a 90-day/3600-mile warranty
There's a lot of talk on the streets these days about being fast and furious—a lot less talk about staying in control. Yet, any street racer worth his torque knows that power is important, but braking is what wins races. So, stay in control and take the win with a set of Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads.
Designed for high-horsepower street machines with big-wheel upgrades, Z26 pads are tailor made for the aggressive street racer. The Z26 friction compound features a carbon fiber/ceramic hybrid formula that leaves the competition in the dust—without covering your wheels in it. Plus, the beveled edges and included stainless steel shims keep these pads whisper quiet.
Not only do the Power Stop Extreme Pads deliver 20% more stopping power over factory pads right out of the box, the hybrid compound resists fade to 1500 degrees. That means they keep on stopping in the most demanding conditions. What's more, Power Stop backs your Z26 Extreme Brake Pads with a 90-day/3600-mile warranty.
Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edgar T (Pontiac, IL) Reviewed for a 1979 Pontiac Firebird — Aug 08, 2018 5:39 AM
Purchased for 1979 Trans Am with snowflake wheels, which are extremely difficult to clean. I experienced a reduction in brake dust of about 90% over the standard pads I was using. Brake performance is just as good or better with these pads. Little more expensive, but much easier to keep clean. I can recommend these pads.
Reviewed by Anthony B (WOODSTOCK, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Camaro — May 25, 2018 6:32 AM
I have been using power stop products for years and am always very happy with the quality and performance. This is my first set of extreme Z26 pads.so far I've experienced even better STOPPING pow then the ceramic pads. Very happy!