- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy spirited daily driving with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads
- Made from carbon fiber-infused ceramic for boosted braking power
- Pad surface is thermal scorched for a faster break-in period
- Ceramic compound designed to fight fade at much higher temps than OEM
- Rubberized shims are slotted and chamfered for noise-free braking
- Powder coated backing plate resists corrosion and rust
- Premium stainless steel hardware kit is included (where applicable)
- Pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately)
- Your Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
As you’re speeding along on your morning commute, the sudden appearance of brake lights ahead can make you sweat. Break free from weak braking and guarantee a safe stop with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads.
Made specifically for the spirited driver in all of us from carbon fiber-infused ceramic, PowerStop Z23 pads deliver the superior braking power needed to stop on a dime. Designed to fight fade at much higher temps than your OEM pads and thermal scorched for a much faster break-in, Power Stop Z23 pads upgrade your braking ability—without delay.
PowerStop Z23 Evolution Pads are designed with OE-like slotted and chamfered rubberized shims for almost noise-free braking and boast a powder coated backing plate to resist corrosion and rust and extend pad life. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide) and Nickel (Metallic) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Power Stop LLC warrants its rotors and pads to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 30 days from the purchase date or 500 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed in the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a material or workmanship defect is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to service this warranty. Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This 30-day/500-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads Customer Reviews
211 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Russell E (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 Lincoln MKS — Mar 28, 2020 6:06 PM
ALL THAT WAS IN THE BOX WAS THE PADS. NO CLIPS, NO RUBBER PARTS, NO LUBE.PADS ONLY. THE PICTURE ON THE BOX AND ON THE WEB SITE SHOWS MORE PARTS. BUT THE FINE PRINT READS MOST APPLICATIONS. THE WEATHER FINALLY WARMED UP AND INSTALLATION WAS AS NORMAL. STOPPING IS BETTER THAN BEFORE WITH NO FADE AND NO DUST.
Reviewed by Lawrence F (HARRISBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Titan — Feb 25, 2020 2:42 AM
I'm not a mechanic to begin with. So I YouTube video on how to do brakes. All I did was replace brake pads cause I knew rotors were still good. Brake pads took a day to set in. I did the directions how how to set brakes but still believe it took a day still. Wife car has same brakes and rotors on her car too.. good brakes would recommend
Reviewed by Gary S (DELTONA, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Smart Fortwo — Feb 10, 2020 12:30 PM
I think these are the best brake pads I've ever bought they stopped better than any other ones I've ever bought and it's practically no dusting whatsoever. We'll buy more for the rest of my vehicles.
Reviewed by Troy S (Miami Lakes, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Mazda 5 — Jan 28, 2020 8:32 PM
Breaks are awesome and well worth the cost. My only regret is that I didn't but the kit with the both the pads and rotors. My neighbor switched all four on his truck and looks great.