- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy spirited daily driving with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads
- Made from carbon fiber-infused ceramic for boosted braking power
- Pad surface is thermal scorched for a faster break-in period
- Ceramic compound designed to fight fade at much higher temps than OEM
- Rubberized shims are slotted and chamfered for noise-free braking
- Powder coated backing plate resists corrosion and rust
- Premium stainless steel hardware kit is included (where applicable)
- Pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately)
- Your Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
As you’re speeding along on your morning commute, the sudden appearance of brake lights ahead can make you sweat. Break free from weak braking and guarantee a safe stop with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads.
Made specifically for the spirited driver in all of us from carbon fiber-infused ceramic, PowerStop Z23 pads deliver the superior braking power needed to stop on a dime. Designed to fight fade at much higher temps than your OEM pads and thermal scorched for a much faster break-in, Power Stop Z23 pads upgrade your braking ability—without delay.
PowerStop Z23 Evolution Pads are designed with OE-like slotted and chamfered rubberized shims for almost noise-free braking and boast a powder coated backing plate to resist corrosion and rust and extend pad life. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide) and Nickel (Metallic) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads Customer Reviews
204 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Aaron S (CARTERSVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Volkswagen Passat — May 16, 2019 9:15 PM
Reviewed by Richard A (NORTH PROVIDENCE, RI) Reviewed for a 2005 Lincoln Aviator — May 03, 2019 5:01 AM
Reviewed by David B (Coconut Creek, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 26, 2019 8:59 PM
I just installed these pads. So far they are awesome. I definitely have a better stopping experience on my lifted 2015 Jeep Wrangler with 35 inch tires. Thank you for the suggestion on these pads. I am highly satisfied.
Reviewed by David S (Chesapeake, VA) — Apr 16, 2019 3:26 AM
Best stoping power ever. I replaced all four rotors and breakers with the Z23 system a few years ago. Better than OEM hands down. From 70 to zero in about 2-3 Seconds without the overheating wobble you get with other brakes. Highly recommend.