- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy spirited daily driving with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads
- Made from carbon fiber-infused ceramic for boosted braking power
- Pad surface is thermal scorched for a faster break-in period
- Ceramic compound designed to fight fade at much higher temps than OEM
- Rubberized shims are slotted and chamfered for noise-free braking
- Powder coated backing plate resists corrosion and rust
- Premium stainless steel hardware kit is included (where applicable)
- Pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately)
- Your Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
As you’re speeding along on your morning commute, the sudden appearance of brake lights ahead can make you sweat. Break free from weak braking and guarantee a safe stop with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads.
Made specifically for the spirited driver in all of us from carbon fiber-infused ceramic, PowerStop Z23 pads deliver the superior braking power needed to stop on a dime. Designed to fight fade at much higher temps than your OEM pads and thermal scorched for a much faster break-in, Power Stop Z23 pads upgrade your braking ability—without delay.
PowerStop Z23 Evolution Pads are designed with OE-like slotted and chamfered rubberized shims for almost noise-free braking and boast a powder coated backing plate to resist corrosion and rust and extend pad life. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads Customer Reviews
195 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by POLAMER C (DES PLAINES, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Infiniti Q50 — May 06, 2018 9:23 AM
they don't give way to OEM pads, do not squeak, rims are finally clean
Reviewed by Richard H (NEEDHAM HEIGHTS, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 02, 2018 4:04 AM
installed these on both my 2018 Jeep SRT and my 2017 Corvette Grand Sport. very happy with the pads , no more Brembo pad mess and no difference in brake feel.
Reviewed by Joseph M (RICHMOND, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Kia Sorento — Apr 30, 2018 10:11 PM
Quick and easy transaction. Shipped out and delivered promptly. Installed on the car in under 90 minutes with basic tools and a can of brake clean. Comes with lube, metal hardware clips and rubber boots to replace all expendable parts. I've used these pads for both front and rear now and quite pleased with the results.