- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the extra brake torque you need with Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads
- Engineered specifically for those weighty trucks and SUVs
- Carbon fiber-infused ceramic formula for towing or hauling
- Extreme pad bite offers resistance to high temp brake fade
- Low-dust formula with a coefficient of friction 17% higher than OE pads
- Pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a shorter break-in period
- Stainless steel shims are chamfered and slotted for noise-free braking
- Includes a stainless steel hardware kit for worry-free installation (where applicable)
- Pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately)
- Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
Steep inclines and weighty payloads can quickly chew through even the most robust factory brake pads. Add extra bite to your brake pedal with Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads. Made from carbon fiber-infused ceramic engineered specifically for the weight associated with towing, Power Stop Z36 pads are the perfect addition to your hefty-hauling truck or SUV.
With a coefficient of friction 17% higher than OE pads and thermal scorched for a faster break-in period, PowerStop Z36 Brake Pads boost your stopping performance in no time flat. And thanks to chamfered and slotted stainless steel shims, you’re guaranteed to virtually noise-free braking.
Power Stop Z36 Brake Pads are sold with all the stainless steel hardware you need for worry-free installation (where applicable) and perfectly pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately). Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide) and Nickel (Metallic) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Theodore C (Pearce, AZ) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 17, 2018 7:20 AM
Installed Power Stop Z36 brake pads along with new Power Stop rotors and calipers. Straight forward installation with expected good results. Jeep stops straight and quickly.
Reviewed by William R (Yonkers, NY) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 26, 2018 11:47 PM
If anyone knows about 99 grand Cherokee 4.7L brake problems, well let's lets just say they don't exist anymore!! Second set, good pad life no noise and minimal dust, with more stopping power than oem.
Reviewed by Alex S (SPOKANE, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Tahoe — May 17, 2018 9:14 PM
Installed rear pads on my 2002 taboe. A year ago I ordered the cheaper power stop slotted drilled rotors and pads, pads only lasted 16 months, upgraded to the extreme pads this time hoping for a better result and all the hardware came this time with the pads. I did also order them on Amazon last time, if that has anything to do with it. I had no issue installing them. And are very quiet with squeal.
Reviewed by Frederick K (FREDERICKSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — May 17, 2018 4:46 AM
I bought these Z36's for my 2012 Tundra and so far I am very pleased. the price is great and they are comparable to the factory brake pads or even a little better. They came with nearly every part needed for the easy install, but I wish they came with the front caliper pins. Fortunately the pins are cheap online or local. Break in was easy and I have No noise, minimal dust, and good power.