- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the extra brake torque you need with Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads
- Engineered specifically for those weighty trucks and SUVs
- Carbon fiber-infused ceramic formula for towing or hauling
- Extreme pad bite offers resistance to high temp brake fade
- Low-dust formula with a coefficient of friction 17% higher than OE pads
- Pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a shorter break-in period
- Stainless steel shims are chamfered and slotted for noise-free braking
- Includes a stainless steel hardware kit for worry-free installation (where applicable)
- Pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately)
- Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
Steep inclines and weighty payloads can quickly chew through even the most robust factory brake pads. Add extra bite to your brake pedal with Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads. Made from carbon fiber-infused ceramic engineered specifically for the weight associated with towing, Power Stop Z36 pads are the perfect addition to your hefty-hauling truck or SUV.
With a coefficient of friction 17% higher than OE pads and thermal scorched for a faster break-in period, PowerStop Z36 Brake Pads boost your stopping performance in no time flat. And thanks to chamfered and slotted stainless steel shims, you’re guaranteed to virtually noise-free braking.
Power Stop Z36 Brake Pads are sold with all the stainless steel hardware you need for worry-free installation (where applicable) and perfectly pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately). Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide) and Nickel (Metallic) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Yuriy G (Maple Valley, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — May 29, 2019 9:18 PM
I've installed the drilled and slotted rotors with the tow rated pads on my 3500 duramax and my wifes Nissan armada, freakin fantastic, I love them, the stopping power is great I will be sticking with this setup life
Reviewed by E.G. D (MAKAWAO, HI) — May 14, 2019 9:44 AM
Reviewed by Mark B (Borrego Springs, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Dec 29, 2018 8:53 AM
Reviewed by Ralph M (Gladwin, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Dec 10, 2018 6:10 AM
Quick delivery, very good instructions, fit well (had to sooth out a small bur on one of the rear pads for installation). Very good instructions on the break-in process. Very controlled breaking now. No noise while driving or breaking.