- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the extra brake torque you need with Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads
- Engineered specifically for those weighty trucks and SUVs
- Carbon fiber-infused ceramic formula for towing or hauling
- Extreme pad bite offers resistance to high temp brake fade
- Low-dust formula with a coefficient of friction 17% higher than OE pads
- Pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a shorter break-in period
- Stainless steel shims are chamfered and slotted for noise-free braking
- Includes a stainless steel hardware kit for worry-free installation (where applicable)
- Pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately)
- Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
Steep inclines and weighty payloads can quickly chew through even the most robust factory brake pads. Add extra bite to your brake pedal with Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads. Made from carbon fiber-infused ceramic engineered specifically for the weight associated with towing, Power Stop Z36 pads are the perfect addition to your hefty-hauling truck or SUV.
With a coefficient of friction 17% higher than OE pads and thermal scorched for a faster break-in period, PowerStop Z36 Brake Pads boost your stopping performance in no time flat. And thanks to chamfered and slotted stainless steel shims, you’re guaranteed to virtually noise-free braking.
Power Stop Z36 Brake Pads are sold with all the stainless steel hardware you need for worry-free installation (where applicable) and perfectly pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately). Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide) and Nickel (Metallic) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Power Stop LLC warrants its rotors and pads to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 30 days from the purchase date or 500 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed in the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a material or workmanship defect is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to service this warranty. Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This 30-day/500-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty.
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Everes M (Queens Village, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 03, 2020 4:28 PM
Reviewed by Matt D (NORTH PORT, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 05, 2020 3:58 AM