- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the extra brake torque you need with Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads
- Engineered specifically for those weighty trucks and SUVs
- Carbon fiber-infused ceramic formula for towing or hauling
- Extreme pad bite offers resistance to high temp brake fade
- Low-dust formula with a coefficient of friction 17% higher than OE pads
- Pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a shorter break-in period
- Stainless steel shims are chamfered and slotted for noise-free braking
- Includes a stainless steel hardware kit for worry-free installation (where applicable)
- Pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately)
- Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
Steep inclines and weighty payloads can quickly chew through even the most robust factory brake pads. Add extra bite to your brake pedal with Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads. Made from carbon fiber-infused ceramic engineered specifically for the weight associated with towing, Power Stop Z36 pads are the perfect addition to your hefty-hauling truck or SUV.
With a coefficient of friction 17% higher than OE pads and thermal scorched for a faster break-in period, PowerStop Z36 Brake Pads boost your stopping performance in no time flat. And thanks to chamfered and slotted stainless steel shims, you’re guaranteed to virtually noise-free braking.
Power Stop Z36 Brake Pads are sold with all the stainless steel hardware you need for worry-free installation (where applicable) and perfectly pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately). Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alex S (SPOKANE, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Tahoe — May 17, 2018 9:14 PM
Installed rear pads on my 2002 taboe. A year ago I ordered the cheaper power stop slotted drilled rotors and pads, pads only lasted 16 months, upgraded to the extreme pads this time hoping for a better result and all the hardware came this time with the pads. I did also order them on Amazon last time, if that has anything to do with it. I had no issue installing them. And are very quiet with squeal.
Reviewed by Frederick K (FREDERICKSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — May 17, 2018 4:46 AM
I bought these Z36's for my 2012 Tundra and so far I am very pleased. the price is great and they are comparable to the factory brake pads or even a little better. They came with nearly every part needed for the easy install, but I wish they came with the front caliper pins. Fortunately the pins are cheap online or local. Break in was easy and I have No noise, minimal dust, and good power.
Reviewed by Reggie M (Taylors, SC) Reviewed for a 2011 Lexus RX 350 — Apr 05, 2018 11:38 AM
Always tried to use factory parts but not getting what I expected. These Z36 pads have less dust and better stopping power than the factory pads. Definitely a Power Stop fan.