- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors ensure superior braking for everyday driving
- Custom-designed for your specific vehicle with a snug, wetsuit-like fit with water-repellent and durable material
- Designed to outlast and outperform your factory brake components
- Specialized Vac-U-Slot vents keep your brakes cool even under pressure
- Top-notch castings ensure a long lifetime of reliable use
- Installation takes 1-2 hours per axle/2-4 hours for all four wheels
- Slotted rotor surface stays clean, cool and dust-free - extend brake pad life
- Rotor hats, vanes and edges feature protective black E-coating
- Ultra-tough cryo-treated rotors are available (depending on vehicle) and reduce warping
- Slotted Brake Rotors sold individually
- Your StopTech Slotted Rotors come with a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty
Whether you’re chauffeuring kids or embarking on the commute to work, you need reliable braking wherever you go. StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors put stock replacement rotors and foreign knock-offs to shame with superior braking performance that keeps your vehicle at its best for miles of daily driving.
Custom-made StopTech Slotted Rotors are designed to provide improved cooling with innovative design details that enable optimal stopping power and install with a factory-like fit on your ride. Using premium castings from top foundries and finished with a protective black E-coating on the rotor hats, edges and vanes, these Power Slot Brakes are engineered for to last the long haul.
The unique Vac-U-Slot vents of these Power Slot Rotors keep your brakes cooler, clean and dust-free. These Power Slot Slotted Rotors also improve your vehicle’s stopping life, while extending pad life. Not only is installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3, but these Power Slot Rotors boast a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty.
- Unfortunately, StopTech products cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. Please provide us with a street address during checkout for delivery.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
856 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff F (Mayville, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac G8 — Aug 08, 2018 3:34 AM
When they came the packaging wasn't all beat up and they looked great they went right on.nthe pads fit the rotors very well. There was no warping. I'm just waiting on one one of the four to get here after a month. They were out of stoc and have to make some.
Reviewed by tracy g (Grayslake, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Jul 06, 2018 3:28 PM
Stop tech rotors slotted 2013 tundra rock warrior installation was easy, work well with Hawk SLP pads, run vibration free, I only have a few hundred miles on them but I am satisfied
Reviewed by Patrick V (Sunnyvale, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Sienna — Jun 26, 2018 2:08 PM
Warped/glazed rotors required me to re-surfaced my OEM rotors or buy new ones. Figured that since rotors would be removed in either case, I'd just buy these slotted ones. Install was a piece of cake (assuming you've done your own brake jobs in the past) and they fit perfectly. Paired them with Akebono Ceramic brake pads. I was able to engage my ABS during the bedding process as well as smoke the brakes. No shuddering or pulsating any more. Brake fluid change would be the next thing to do.
Reviewed by John F (Tinley Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Mustang — May 24, 2018 6:02 PM
Excellent build quality and a definite upgrade over my stock rotors that came with my Brembo brakes on my 2017 Mustang GT . Easy instal and esthetics are really eye pleasing. Would definitely buy again. As always AutoAnything is great to work with.
Reviewed by Cade T (Prosper, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru WRX — May 07, 2018 11:30 AM
This is the 4th set of stoptech pads and rotors. 3 on my 2011 wrx and one on my 2016 STI. Love the performance and look.