- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors ensure superior braking for everyday driving
- Custom-designed for your specific vehicle with a snug, wetsuit-like fit with water-repellent and durable material
- Designed to outlast and outperform your factory brake components
- Specialized Vac-U-Slot vents keep your brakes cool even under pressure
- Top-notch castings ensure a long lifetime of reliable use
- Installation takes 1-2 hours per axle/2-4 hours for all four wheels
- Slotted rotor surface stays clean, cool and dust-free - extend brake pad life
- Rotor hats, vanes and edges feature protective black E-coating
- Ultra-tough cryo-treated rotors are available (depending on vehicle) and reduce warping
- Slotted Brake Rotors sold individually
- Your StopTech Slotted Rotors come with a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty
Whether you’re chauffeuring kids or embarking on the commute to work, you need reliable braking wherever you go. StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors put stock replacement rotors and foreign knock-offs to shame with superior braking performance that keeps your vehicle at its best for miles of daily driving.
Custom-made StopTech Slotted Rotors are designed to provide improved cooling with innovative design details that enable optimal stopping power and install with a factory-like fit on your ride. Using premium castings from top foundries and finished with a protective black E-coating on the rotor hats, edges and vanes, these performance slotted disc brakes are engineered for to last the long haul.
The unique Vac-U-Slot vents of these performance slotted rotors keep your brakes cooler, clean and dust-free. These rotors also improve your vehicle’s stopping life, while extending pad life. Not only is installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3, but these StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors boast a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty.
- Unfortunately, StopTech products cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. Please provide us with a street address during checkout for delivery.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
899 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by R. F (Kingston, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Lincoln MKZ — Mar 04, 2020 8:47 PM
WOW! My '07 Lincoln MKZ has had disappointing brakes since new. Just not very responsive or confidence inspiring. These StopTech rotors and Street pads have eliminated that problem in spades! I cannot believe the difference! Once I performed the proper bedding in procedure, this upgrade is absolutely amazing! I have to learn not to be as aggressive on the pedal now, because it will definitely STOP the car! Night and day better! If you are considering this upgrade, I would not hesitate.
Reviewed by Thomas L (BURNT HILLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota RAV4 — Feb 16, 2020 4:45 PM
Reviewed by Joel V (Omaha, NE) Reviewed for a 2011 Infiniti G37 — Feb 03, 2020 8:05 AM
Reviewed by Chang Yoon K (CHARLESTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Feb 17, 2019 6:45 PM
It fits perfectly on the ND miata rears. The only part I dont like about it is that the pads dont use up the entire friction surface, and leaves about a half inch from the middle bare.
Reviewed by Melinda C (Moreno Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Camry — Jan 01, 2019 9:41 PM