- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- With unmatched braking power and pad life, Hawk HPS Brake Pads eclipse standard and even other performance pad replacements by 20-40%
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads employ a unique ferro-carbon composite pad material that offers a higher coefficient of friction, fights brake fade and is easy on your rotors
- The ideal partner to a set of high performance rotors
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are low-dust and virtually noise-free
- Fits like any standard replacement pad; installs in less than 1 hour per wheel
- Your Hawk HPS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects
The HPS in Hawk HPS Brake Pads stands for high-performance street-top braking power for virtually any vehicle on the road. They're the fusion of Hawk's aerospace experience and high-end braking technology that exceeds all other performance brake pads on the market today.
Behind the extreme stopping power of Hawk HPS Brake Pads is their unique ferro-carbon compound material. This exclusive composite makes Hawk HPS Brake Pads 20-40% more powerful than standard pad replacements with less friction. It's why Hawk Brake Pads have a higher resistance to brake fade, giving you more control when it matters most.
An ideal companion to performance rotors, Hawk HPS Brake Pads fit into your calipers just like a standard replacement with no extra hassle. Virtually noise-free, Hawk HPS Brake Pads help your rotors last longer and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
712 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Pierre R (RICHMOND, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan 350Z — Dec 17, 2018 9:57 AM
Reviewed by Randy M (Farmington, CT) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Camry — Sep 12, 2018 7:30 AM
Reviewed by Daniel R (Commack, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Camry — Jul 29, 2018 9:19 PM
Always happy with Hawk pads. These are no exception. They are a little noisy at first in stop and go traffic but they stop the car quick! They are pretty dusty too. Noise and dust are the trade off for amazing stopping power.
Reviewed by sengngy k (DANBURY, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Lexus ES 350 — Jun 27, 2018 3:51 PM
After installing the brake pads, I can immediately feel the different in term of braking power. However, I noticed there are a lot of brake noise when I first start the car. Also, this kit doesn't include the braking hardware (clips) that are needed to be replaced when you replace new brake pads.
Reviewed by Jason S (SULLIVAN, NH) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Legacy — Apr 18, 2018 1:24 AM
I just installed these pads after researching online for several weeks. I wanted a brake pad and rotor combo that could handle enthusiastic driving without breaking the bank. Paired with centric rotors they provide consistent stopping power that is quiet and easy to modulate.