- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- With unmatched braking power and pad life, Hawk Superduty Brake Pads eclipse standard and even other performance pad replacements by 20-40%
- Hawk Superduty Brake Pads employ a unique ferro-carbon composite pad material that reduces heat, fights brake fade and is easy on your rotors
- The ideal partner to a set of high performance rotors
- Hawk Superduty Brake Pads are low-dust and virtually noise-free
- Fits like any standard replacement pad; installs in less than 1 hour per wheel
- Your Hawk Superduty Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty
You don't have to fight your heavy vehicle or trailer when your vehicle is armed with high-performance Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads. Made specifically to keep fleet trucks, SUVs and haulers under control, Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads offer unmatched stopping power performance to these burly rides.
Behind the unrivaled performance of Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads is their exclusive ferro-carbon composite pad material. This combination, the product of braking knowledge and aerospace experience, puts a stop to your momentum without fading, wrecking your rotors or generating tons of brake dust. Your brakes stay ready for action when it matters most.
Discover a new level of braking power in your heavy hauler truck, van or SUV. Your Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads are custom-made to replace stock parts and carry an incredible Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk Superduty Brake Pads Customer Reviews
122 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert R (DILLON, MT) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-350 — Apr 11, 2019 4:28 PM
I've used Hawk brake pads on my Mustang that I 1/4 mile raced. they worked Great for that purpose, so I purchased a set for my F-350 S/D Powerstroke. They work awesome on my truck too! even with a heavy load they still have great stopping power and no brake fade at all. little on the high price side but well worth it! I would recommend Hawk Pads to anyone!
Reviewed by Michael L (Hotchkiss, CO) Reviewed for a 1995 Dodge Ram — Feb 01, 2019 8:03 AM
Reviewed by clara b (Shalimar, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — Apr 10, 2018 12:34 PM
Just got them on so haven't driven with them yet but the are twice as thick as our old ones. They appear to be great quality. Put them on the back. Now I want them for the front of my Ford F350 Superduty.