- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your car, truck or SUV with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors and say goodbye to excessive heat, poor wet weather performance and dangerous brake fade
- Power Stop custom-designs their Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors on CAD-driven super computers for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors use both holes and slots to deliver optimal heat dissipation and out-gassing
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors maximize airflow across the disc's surface for greatly reduced temperatures
- Hole patterns are custom-engineered for your vehicle based on meticulous analysis of vane structures and locations
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are counter-sunk for smoother pad-to-rotor transition as well as reduced risks of stress risers and fractures
- Slots provide a direct conduit for gases to flow rapidly away from the center of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Water and friction dust pass through the holes and down the slots on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors for enhanced wet weather performance and cleaner surfaces
- Chilled temperatures can prolong the life of your brake pads and add a mean bite to your brake pedal
- You Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are custom-built on CNC mills for a perfect, OEM fit on your year, make and model—no modifications needed
- Double disc grinding ensures that both sides of the rotor are even and free from runout and taper
- Power Stop backs your Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors with a 30-day warranty
Heat is the top killer of brake performance. Likewise, when surface temperatures fall, your braking power rises. Douse the smoldering fire on your disc brakes with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. The joint effort between the holes and slots rapidly cools the rotor's surface and adds an aggressive bite to your brake pedal.
Constant braking, emergency stops and spirited driving are no match for the fire-fighting abilities of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. Heat, gas and brake dust flow through the holes and down the slots, keeping your rotors cool, clean and fade-free. Water too sluices through for better wet weather performance.
How effective are the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors? On a vented Mustang, these mighty rotors ran around 50-200 degrees cooler than OEM discs! Plus, their silver or gold zinc dichromate coating blocks rust, corrosion and oxidation. Lastly, they include a 30-day warranty.
Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
369 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kyle C. Z (MARYSVILLE, WA) — Jun 07, 2019 10:01 AM
I bought these to replace the factory rotors on my 03 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Because the rotors on the Jeep are floating they were easy to install. The only issue I had, and this has nothing to do with the product, was the caliper mounting bracket bolts were stuck on from years of weather. So far, they seem to bite quite a bit better than the factory slotted rotors. Time will tell how they hold up?! BTW shipping was spot on!
Reviewed by Tmothy L (DULUTH, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 03, 2019 10:54 PM
These rotors are great!. I bought a set for the front and rear. I get ask where I got them by other Jeep Wrangler owners. I also purchased the ceramic pads and my Jeep stops perfect.
Reviewed by Mario S (Bethany, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 09, 2019 3:14 PM
When I needed rotors on my truck this was absolutely the best option. OEM rotors were prematurely worn so I needed something heavy duty. These never have any pulsing and do not overheat. Very happy with these. The best part was this was cheaper than getting my old rotors refinished
Reviewed by clarence s (Schofield, WI) Reviewed for a 1995 Cadillac Eldorado — May 08, 2019 4:08 AM
There was no problem installing the power stop cross drilled and slotted rotors.Now my steering wheel does not wobble any more when I put the brakes on, and the braking is smooth as silk.