- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your car, truck or SUV with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors and say goodbye to excessive heat, poor wet weather performance and dangerous brake fade
- Power Stop custom-designs their Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors on CAD-driven super computers for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors use both holes and slots to deliver optimal heat dissipation and out-gassing
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors maximize airflow across the disc's surface for greatly reduced temperatures
- Hole patterns are custom-engineered for your vehicle based on meticulous analysis of vane structures and locations
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are counter-sunk for smoother pad-to-rotor transition as well as reduced risks of stress risers and fractures
- Slots provide a direct conduit for gases to flow rapidly away from the center of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Water and friction dust pass through the holes and down the slots on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors for enhanced wet weather performance and cleaner surfaces
- Chilled temperatures can prolong the life of your brake pads and add a mean bite to your brake pedal
- You Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are custom-built on CNC mills for a perfect, OEM fit on your year, make and model—no modifications needed
- Double disc grinding ensures that both sides of the rotor are even and free from runout and taper
- Power Stop backs your Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors with a 30-day warranty
Heat is the top killer of brake performance. Likewise, when surface temperatures fall, your braking power rises. Douse the smoldering fire on your disc brakes with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. The joint effort between the holes and slots rapidly cools the rotor's surface and adds an aggressive bite to your brake pedal.
Constant braking, emergency stops and spirited driving are no match for the fire-fighting abilities of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. Heat, gas and brake dust flow through the holes and down the slots, keeping your rotors cool, clean and fade-free. Water too sluices through for better wet weather performance.
How effective are the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors? On a vented Mustang, these mighty rotors ran around 50-200 degrees cooler than OEM discs! Plus, their silver or gold zinc dichromate coating blocks rust, corrosion and oxidation. Lastly, they include a 30-day warranty.
Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
528 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles J (Peoria, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Lexus IS 350 — Jul 30, 2018 9:25 PM
Really nice looking rotors as well as very nice functioning units. Great price and free shipping made the deal even sweeter.
Reviewed by James M (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Jun 28, 2018 5:02 AM
The Dusty brakes on my 2005 E500 Mercedes were in need of replacement, so I decided to replace the rotors as well and selected cross drilled and slotted rotors from Power Stop. They look great (very shiny) and appear to have stopped the "grab" of the brake pads that were evident with the previous brakes. Very happy!
Reviewed by Barry F (YAKIMA, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda CR-V — Jun 23, 2018 12:53 PM
These rotors are NOT the least expensive but are, in my opinion, a good value for the level of workmanship. They've increased the stopping performance of the vehicle they're on. I'm pleased with these.
Reviewed by Jay R (LEWIS CENTER, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Fusion — Jun 04, 2018 5:27 AM
For not much more money, you get a significant upgrade from OEM. I have the Power Stop Extreme brake package on my F-150 and that performance made me decide to put these on my car. Awesome products, great delivery, good price fro Auto Anything!