- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your car, truck or SUV with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors and say goodbye to excessive heat, poor wet weather performance and dangerous brake fade
- Power Stop custom-designs their Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors on CAD-driven super computers for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors use both holes and slots to deliver optimal heat dissipation and out-gassing
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors maximize airflow across the disc's surface for greatly reduced temperatures
- Hole patterns are custom-engineered for your vehicle based on meticulous analysis of vane structures and locations
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are counter-sunk for smoother pad-to-rotor transition as well as reduced risks of stress risers and fractures
- Slots provide a direct conduit for gases to flow rapidly away from the center of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Water and friction dust pass through the holes and down the slots on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors for enhanced wet weather performance and cleaner surfaces
- Chilled temperatures can prolong the life of your brake pads and add a mean bite to your brake pedal
- You Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are custom-built on CNC mills for a perfect, OEM fit on your year, make and model—no modifications needed
- Double disc grinding ensures that both sides of the rotor are even and free from runout and taper
- Power Stop backs your Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors with a 30-day warranty
Heat is the top killer of brake performance. Likewise, when surface temperatures fall, your braking power rises. Douse the smoldering fire on your disc brakes with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. The joint effort between the holes and slots rapidly cools the rotor's surface and adds an aggressive bite to your brake pedal.
Constant braking, emergency stops and spirited driving are no match for the fire-fighting abilities of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. Heat, gas and brake dust flow through the holes and down the slots, keeping your rotors cool, clean and fade-free. Water too sluices through for better wet weather performance.
How effective are the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors? On a vented Mustang, these mighty rotors ran around 50-200 degrees cooler than OEM discs! Plus, their silver or gold zinc dichromate coating blocks rust, corrosion and oxidation. Lastly, they include a 30-day warranty.
- Power Stop LLC warrants its rotors and pads to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 30 days from the purchase date or 500 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed in the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a material or workmanship defect is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to service this warranty. Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This 30-day/500-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty.
Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
372 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lonnie J (LAKE CHARLES, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Charger — Mar 20, 2020 8:54 AM
Reviewed by Kevin R (SANTA CRUZ, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Camry — Mar 12, 2020 12:03 AM
Reviewed by William T (BETHESDA, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Lexus LS 460 — Jul 10, 2019 4:43 AM
Reviewed by Kyle C. Z (MARYSVILLE, WA) — Jun 07, 2019 10:01 AM
I bought these to replace the factory rotors on my 03 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Because the rotors on the Jeep are floating they were easy to install. The only issue I had, and this has nothing to do with the product, was the caliper mounting bracket bolts were stuck on from years of weather. So far, they seem to bite quite a bit better than the factory slotted rotors. Time will tell how they hold up?! BTW shipping was spot on!
Reviewed by Tmothy L (DULUTH, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 03, 2019 10:54 PM
These rotors are great!. I bought a set for the front and rear. I get ask where I got them by other Jeep Wrangler owners. I also purchased the ceramic pads and my Jeep stops perfect.