- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Brembo Sport Slotted Rotors are known around the world as the finest replacement rotors available
- Powered by high-carbon cast iron for top performance in any driving situation and reduced braking noise
- These Brembo Sport Rotors harness slotted rotor technology that rapidly vents heat—even when combined with racing pads on the track
- Slotted veins sweep water and dust away from the disc and pad surfaces, making for excellent braking in any conditions
- Brembo Slotted Sport Rotors are directionally-designed for maximum grip and centrifugal venting of heat
- Directly replaces the stock rotors without the need for relocating the caliper or using larger wheels
- Brembo Sport Slotted Rotors work with the stock calipers and other brake components including ABS parts
- Crafted under strict controls at Brembo's state-of-the-art facilities
- Brembo Sport Slotted Rotors carry the prestigious European TUV certification of quality
- Your Brembo Sport Slotted Rotors are backed by a 2-year warranty
More than just brakes-or even high performance brakes-Brembo makes the world's premier brake system parts. This level of prestige is echoed in Brembo Sport Slotted Rotors, and their unsurpassed stopping bite.
High speed and high performance driving or milder street running alike, Brembo Sport Rotors flat-out thrive. Their slotted surface design spins heat, moisture and dust away from the braking surface, while the cast iron disc material accomplishes all-out resistance to stress.
Born to directly replace stock discs, Brembo Sport Rotors fit fast and work with the remaining factory brake components-no oversized wheels necessary. Even stock calipers are utilized in their original position.
From powerful sports cars on the speed-hungry tracks of their Bergamo, Italy birthplace to your automobile, Brembo puts on the brakes. With Brembo Slotted Sport Rotors, experiencing the legendary Brembo feel has never been easier. 2-year warranty.
Brembo Sport Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sergio R (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Dart — Jul 22, 2017 7:17 PM
These rotors were not the cheapest, but surprisingly, they were also not the most expensive. I could not be happier with this purchase. Prior to these rotors, I used similar performance rotors for slightly cheaper. The quality of workmanship shows in these rotors. The entire rotors, inside and out, is coated with an anti corrosive chemical. My previous rotors had developed serious rust inside the veins of the rotor after 2 years. These rotors, look like they will last much longer.
Reviewed by David O (MANSFIELD, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Camaro — Sep 06, 2016 10:52 PM
I actually bought a set of used Brembo drilled rotors and installed them, but one of the front rotors was warped. So I decided to replace them with slotted rotors instead. The install is very easy. You pull the wheel, disconnect the caliper, pull off old rotor and install new rotor. Brembo recommends that you do about 30 stops to bed the brakes, so make sure you have some place you can do that. I am very pleased with the rotors and brembo calipers and pads.
Reviewed by Jesus M (GLENDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 1995 Acura Integra — Jun 28, 2013 12:05 PM
Installed on a 95 integra sedan making 357whp 379wtq, they have great stopping power over own with ebc green stuff pads, minimal dust but they do make some noise, not too much. I used them before for track and they were awsome with the environment yellow stuff. Overall for daily driving I would stick with oem and some posi quiet pads.