- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Close the divide between your lifted rig and your brakes with Skyjacker's Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- These elongated Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines are custom-built and specially sized for your year, make and model
- Made rugged from braided stainless steel—safe for off-road treks and highway commutes alike
- The Stainless Steel Brake Lines' heavyweight, factory-style fittings deliver a tight fit
- An extruded polyurethane coating prevents chaffing
- Your Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines are available for both your front and rear brakes
Length does matter. Lifting your rig creates a wide gap between your master cylinder and your brakes. Stock brake lines fall short, but Skyjacker's rugged Stainless Steel Brake Lines go the extra mile. They're custom-made to reach all the way down for a snug fit on your Skyjacker lifted truck or SUV.
With over 30 years of rock-climbing, trail-conquering and adventure-seeking experience, Skyjacker knows how to craft hard-wearing off-road parts. That's why they use only the most durable materials in your Stainless Steel Brake Lines. Braided stainless steel for strength. Heavy-duty fittings for a factory mount. Lastly, an exclusive extruded polyurethane coating to combat chaffing.
Stopping is essential, especially when you're out on the trail. Skyjacker's Stainless Steel Brake Lines ensure that your most important pedal works when you need it most.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
- Replace factory flex lines only
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Skyjacker Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines Customer Reviews
62 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel B (Brinnon, WA) Reviewed for a 1987 Ford F-350 — Feb 13, 2018 7:55 AM
I bought these and didn't know what to expect. As soon as I opened the package it was obvious that this was money well spent. Swivel fittings and separate blocks make this easy to install. The only thing that concerns me is that the bore for the banjo bolt in each small block provided is a bit wider than its stock counterpart and care needs to be taken when installing and torquing this so that there is no leaking of brake fluid past the copper washers. Overall I am very pleased with this product
Reviewed by Steven O (Richmond, TX) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-250 — Feb 22, 2017 8:58 AM