- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads utilize specialized ferro-carbon pad technology to provide superior stopping power for your full-sized truck or SUV
- Expertly dissipates the higher temperatures of your brake system far better than stock pads
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads muffle braking noise to an absolute minimum for such a high-performance pad
- Keeps your wheels cleaner with significantly less dust than a stock pad
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast superior brake fade resistance for consistent stopping bite every time you hit the brakes
- Provides the best of many worlds with enhanced performance and excellent pad life, keeping your rig on the road longer
- Directly replaces tired stock pads—no installation hassles
- Your Hawk LTS Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Your towering truck or surly SUV rules the road. But, the big automakers may have shortchanged your rig on stopping power. Leave it to Hawk Performance and their all-new LTS Brake Pads to put plenty of braking bite back into your big dog.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads handle the heat generated by your truck or SUV's big brakes. Unlike stock pads that are plagued by brake fade, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are specially designed to resist fade and provide consistent grip stop after stop. Hawk LTS Brake Pads can do this by dissipating heat better than any other severe duty pad.
While they're big on performance, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are small on two of your least favorite brake nuisances: dust and noise. In fact, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are extremely quiet for a performance pad and keep your wheels cleaner longer. Best yet, your Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
409 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric G (ELDERSBURG, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Suburban — Aug 21, 2018 2:18 AM
A fantastic set of brake pads. This was a definite upgrade over the stock OEM pads. A much shorter breaking distance when used with slotted rotors. A must when towing heavy loads.
Reviewed by Brian N (GLENDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 15, 2018 6:56 AM
Reviewed by Kevin G (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 03, 2018 1:01 AM
Reviewed by Rustin R (Denham Springs, LA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Apr 19, 2018 11:37 AM
Reviewed by bruce b (Commack, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Mar 04, 2018 12:50 PM