- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads include the celebrated grip of a Hawk performance brake pad with significantly reduced dust versus a stock pad
- Utilizes a performance ceramic compound that also diminishes noise, vibration and harshness
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are the ideal replacement brake pads for keeping wheels looking sharper longer
- Engineered for stable friction output to stifle brake fade, extend pad life and be rotor-friendly
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads match other performance pads stop-for-stop without the noise of a standard performance pad
- Crafted to directly replace your stock brake pads without any additional hassles
- Burnished at the factory and ready to be bedded with your rotors
- Your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Performance brake pads are fantastic, giving the advanced driver more stopping bite on city streets and the chance to sneak onto the track occasionally. They come with one major drawback, though: dust. That is, until Hawk changed performance brakes.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry the tradition of stopping strength you expect from Hawk, yet leave the extra dust, well, in the dust. Thanks to these specially engineered Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads, performance drivers with sweet wheels have an alternative that preserves shine.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are also rotor-friendly and low-noise, reducing friction and vibration like a Hawk pad should. They fit fast in place of stock pads, and Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads come burnished and ready to be bedded. What's even better, your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Why not stop your ride with the best of all worlds? For low dust, minimized noise and top performance, swoop down on Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
445 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve T (FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Corvette — Apr 21, 2020 9:24 AM
Only a few miles on these 1 piece pads so far, but I'm impressed by smooth linier stopping and quietness. These are replacing the Hawk 6 puck pads, and I prefer these.
Reviewed by Emilio H (GARDEN CITY, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Feb 01, 2020 7:49 PM
Reviewed by Austin I (HURRICANE, UT) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Feb 15, 2019 12:55 PM
My Silverado only has Front Disc Brakes. I swapped out the OEM parts (with a bit of life left) for for Hawk Ceramic pads and Centric Premium Discs. Once the pads had a chance to get to know the discs I could feel an improvement with braking performance. There is a bit more initial "bite" with the Hawk pads. My previous stopping habits now having me stop short of where I expect the truck to stop. With about 100 miles of in-town driving, I've yet to see brake dust.
Reviewed by Larry T (SAN MARCOS, CA) — Dec 26, 2018 4:53 PM
Disappointed in the squealing noise and uneven braking . I had done extensive research including forums, etc. They grip well but grip unevenly - not smooth. I had put these pads on with brand new rotors as well. After a few miles the squealing started and has continued for thousands of miles. They were properly installed and bedded so very disappointed with the noise. The dust has greatly improved over the stock ones that were on my Challenger. That was the only highlight sad to say.
Reviewed by Travis L (LINCOLN, NE) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Avalanche — Dec 19, 2018 11:33 AM
Have only had these pads on for maybe 2 weeks...hence the 4 star review. Still a little too soon to say they are the greatest. Gave them 5 stars on appearance b/c they sure were some pretty brake pads :/. Seriously though, these were simple to install and made a noticeable difference in stopping. The pads these replaced were high quality pads and weren't in their worst condition when I repllaced them. That being said though, these are definitely pads I will continue to buy for all my rides.