- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads include the celebrated grip of a Hawk performance brake pad with significantly reduced dust versus a stock pad
- Utilizes a performance ceramic compound that also diminishes noise, vibration and harshness
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are the ideal replacement brake pads for keeping wheels looking sharper longer
- Engineered for stable friction output to stifle brake fade, extend pad life and be rotor-friendly
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads match other performance pads stop-for-stop without the noise of a standard performance pad
- Crafted to directly replace your stock brake pads without any additional hassles
- Burnished at the factory and ready to be bedded with your rotors
- Your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Performance brake pads are fantastic, giving the advanced driver more stopping bite on city streets and the chance to sneak onto the track occasionally. They come with one major drawback, though: dust. That is, until Hawk changed performance brakes.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry the tradition of stopping strength you expect from Hawk, yet leave the extra dust, well, in the dust. Thanks to these specially engineered Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads, performance drivers with sweet wheels have an alternative that preserves shine.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are also rotor-friendly and low-noise, reducing friction and vibration like a Hawk pad should. They fit fast in place of stock pads, and Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads come burnished and ready to be bedded. What's even better, your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Why not stop your ride with the best of all worlds? For low dust, minimized noise and top performance, swoop down on Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
567 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom H (Winston-Salem, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan 370Z — Mar 07, 2018 11:01 AM
Just bought a 2014 370Z Roadster with 9,500 mi, but OEM brake pads were already tarnishing the Rayes 19 in Sport rims. To much invested, so after researching reviews replaced almost new original pads with the highly touted Hawk pads that cost over $50 per wheel, parts stores sell pads for all four wheels for less than $50. Bedded pads in and so far dust seems minimal, disk wear appears normal, hope they perform as advertised and reviews claim. Your welcome !!!
Reviewed by Justin M (Lakewood, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Feb 11, 2018 2:27 PM
I've used Hawk pads for over 15 years now on street and race vehicles, and they never fail to do their job and exceed my expectations! I had experienced the infamous horrible squealing from the front brakes on my 2014 Charger R/T whenever I was coming to a slow stop; sounded like a freight train stopping,I went through many pads from Duralast GT's, to EBC Yellow's/Red's, But these Hawk's did the trick!!! NO More Screeching!! Don't hesitate to go with Hawks!!! You won't ever be disappointed!