- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads include the celebrated grip of a Hawk performance brake pad with significantly reduced dust versus a stock pad
- Utilizes a performance ceramic compound that also diminishes noise, vibration and harshness
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are the ideal replacement brake pads for keeping wheels looking sharper longer
- Engineered for stable friction output to stifle brake fade, extend pad life and be rotor-friendly
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads match other performance pads stop-for-stop without the noise of a standard performance pad
- Crafted to directly replace your stock brake pads without any additional hassles
- Burnished at the factory and ready to be bedded with your rotors
- Your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Performance brake pads are fantastic, giving the advanced driver more stopping bite on city streets and the chance to sneak onto the track occasionally. They come with one major drawback, though: dust. That is, until Hawk changed performance brakes.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry the tradition of stopping strength you expect from Hawk, yet leave the extra dust, well, in the dust. Thanks to these specially engineered Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads, performance drivers with sweet wheels have an alternative that preserves shine.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are also rotor-friendly and low-noise, reducing friction and vibration like a Hawk pad should. They fit fast in place of stock pads, and Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads come burnished and ready to be bedded. What's even better, your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Why not stop your ride with the best of all worlds? For low dust, minimized noise and top performance, swoop down on Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
585 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Luis M (RIVERDALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Mazda RX-8 — Aug 17, 2018 5:53 PM
Have been using these pads for years in all my vehicles and have never had any issues. Improved stopping power over OEM pads with less brake dust and are noise free. Definitely recommend these. I do recommend to pair these with a quality brake rotor to achieve the best performance.
Reviewed by richard c (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Jun 21, 2018 3:54 PM
Let me just start by stating this is the 2nd time purchasing Hawk ceramic pads. The main reason - dust- the lack of. These produce much less than the Bendix and World Brake pads i have used. My beef though is they are quite expensive but, you do get powerful braking and less dust. I wish they included the stainless guides that the pads glide on. For the price the $8.00 kit should be included. In the end i am very happy with what i got from them.