- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a muzzle on your loudmouth brakes with EBC's mouse-quiet Ultimax Brake Pads
- EBC custom-makes your Ultimax Brake Pads to directly replace your stock gear
- Beveled edges significantly reduce brake whine, prevent edge lifting, and actually prolong the life of your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Pre-fitted anti-noise shims further muffle your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Custom blend of synthetic aramid fibers and metallic filament for an aggressive bite, no vibration, and extended lifespan
- EBC's own Break-In surface coating provides lightning-fast bedding for maximum braking power right out of the box
- All EBC Ultimax Brake Pads boast a center-line slot to ward off heat expansion cracks
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Let's face it: most performance brake pads squeal like a stuck pig. And there's nothing more annoying (or embarrassing) than hearing that ear-piercing shriek, especially in stop-and-go traffic. For whisper-quiet brakes that still deliver an aggressive grip, get your hands on a set of EBC Ultimax Brake Pads. These direct replacement pads fit like stock, but they're miles ahead of any factory brakes.
Keen engineering is what makes your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads so silent. Their beveled edges and factory-fitted shims turn down the volume on you brake pedal. Plus, the chamfered rim fights off edge lifting to block against corrosion and pad-separation.
Even better, your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads' special blend of synthetic and metallic fibers gives you smooth braking, a firm bite, and extended life. There's even a unique Break-In surface coating for near instant bedding, and the center-line slot helps prevent heat cracks. EBC also covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Customer Reviews
306 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bradley M (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Lexus RX 350 — Nov 21, 2018 2:15 PM
Reviewed by Jordan C (East Meadow, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti G35 — Oct 16, 2018 3:59 PM
I purchased these brakes for my 2008 g35 and immediately noticed the difference. I had used the same brand and style for my other car and can say that without a doubt these are the best brakes for the price range. I wish they came with new shims but it is still a solid purchase.
Reviewed by Scott M (Chico, CA) Reviewed for a 1994 Volvo 940 — Oct 15, 2018 8:22 PM
This purchase was the front pads. Installation is easy if you have the tools and a place to work. 3 years ago when I put this car on the road, I bought the EBC kit - 4 rotors, 4 sets of pads. Excellent experience with this kit, easy to install in an afternoon on a nice day. My independent Volvo mechanic spotted that the "front pads are bad, rear pads OK, rotors OK." So this was a replacement of front pads. When it's time for the rotors, I will get another EBC kit, replace everything again.
Reviewed by Brian A (COVINGTON, KY) Reviewed for a 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer — Sep 27, 2018 1:03 PM