- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beef up your biggy-size truck or SUV's halting power with EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads
- EBC custom makes your Green Supreme Brake Pads for a direct replacement of your stock pads
- Engineered to tame large vehicles—your EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads unleash an intense grip from the moment they sink into your rotors
- The beveled edges and factory-fitted, triple-layer Wolverine shims on each EBC Green Supreme Brake Pad ward off squeals for whisper-quiet stops
- Formulated for up to 90% less dust than OEM and aftermarket replacement pads
- EBC's unique Break-In surface coating delivers rapid bedding for maximum braking power fresh out of the box
- All EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads sport a center-line slot that draws in cool air to prevent thermal cracks
- The pads and the pad plates are green powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads come in front pads only
- EBC backs your Green Supreme Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Mammoth vehicles need extra time and more muscle to stop safely. But, factory brakes often fall short. The next best thing to a parachute for your heavyweight vehicle is EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads. Engineered just for full-size trucks and plus-size SUVs, these brake pads give your pedal a ferocious bite and sustained stopping power. Supreme pads are ceramic based offering less dust than traditional Green Stuff pads, while also delivering improved braking power. Green Supreme brake pad compound is very similar to red stuff pads.
Though intensely powerful, your EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads run quiet and clean. Their beveled edges, shims and center-line slot muffle screeches, squeaks and whine. Not just quieter, these performance pads also make very little dust-up to 90% less than stock and other aftermarket pads.
Bedding is near instantaneous with your EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads. An exclusive Break-In coating on their surface makes your pads work strong right out the box. What's more, EBC Covers your Green Supreme Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads Customer Reviews
142 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rita P (TAZEWELL, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 04, 2019 5:09 AM
Reviewed by Rebecca E (Ewa Beach, HI) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Sequoia — Aug 28, 2018 8:11 PM
I drive an older Toyota Sequoia - super heavy. The truck has not stopped this well since the beginning - these are far better pads than factory. No noise, almost no dust, stops on a dime. These are far better than money can buy at local auto parts stores. Even if the price is a little high, it's well worth it.
Reviewed by Carroll J (Palm Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Apr 29, 2018 4:32 PM
I started with the yellow stuff pads, Stopped extremely well But made an insane amount of dust and wore out in less than 10k taking the stock rotors with them. These have far less dust paired with new TruXP rotors, the stopping power is not a lot less. They did have the odd smell during break in that others have commented on. Feel they are just a bit over priced. Hopefully they last much longer than yellow stuff pads, at least near stock brakes.
Reviewed by alek f (ABITA SPRINGS, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Feb 24, 2018 5:15 PM
I have a 2017 f250 and the factory pads turned my wheels black in 48 hours after cleaning. I bought the green supreme pads for the front and the green stuff 6000 pads for rear. I have had them on for about 1500 miles now. The front brakes produce a massive, and i mean MASSIVE amount of brake dust. My platinum wheels are literally black 2-3 days after washing. I was really hoping to find a low dusting pad! These advertise low dust, but they are the worst i have ever seen unfortunately.
Reviewed by Matthew H (TITUSVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 26, 2017 12:45 PM
Switched to the EBC 7000 Series from the 6000 Series in my 2010 Tacoma. Both have excellent stopping performance, noticeably exceeding OEM pads, although nowhere near the longevity in normal service of the OEM pads. Unfortunately, that is the trade-off for the increased performance. Judging by my previous set, the 7000 Series outlasted the 6000 series by over 50%, and helped mitigate that trade-off.