- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Each G-Stop Goodridge brake line kit includes all hose ends to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from corrosion- and abrasion-resistant braided stainless steel
- Unlike stock hoses, Goodridge G-Stop brake line kits eliminate volumetric expansion, so say goodbye to "mushy brakes"
- Installing brake lines requires some technical expertise - if you're not confident in your ability, please seek professional installation
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually ends ABS pedal chatter
- G-Stop brake lines are pressure tested to 3,000psi for the ultimate in safety and performance
- All Goodridge G-Stop brake lines are DOT Certified and T.U.V. approved
- Your G-Stop Goodridge brake lines are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Replace those mushy rubber stock hoses with braided stainless steel performance brake lines. Whether you're flying around a turn at the local track or just going for groceries, G-Stop brake lines offer better performance and greater safety.
Not only does the stainless braiding eliminate volumetric expansion, the root cause for spongy braking, it also reduces obnoxious ABS brake chatter. What's more, these Goodridge brake lines will significantly shorten your stopping distance.
The G-Stop kit sets your vehicle up with Goodridge break lines on every wheel. All the necessary hose ends are included, so installation is straightforward for the do-it-yourselfer or weekend mechanic.
Of course, with a name like Goodridge, you can count on the kit being D.O.T. certified and T.U.V. approved. And, your G-Stop Goodridge Brake Line Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Replace factory flex lines only
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines Customer Reviews
90 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ivan I (CITRUS HEIGHTS, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — Sep 04, 2018 11:42 AM
Got these for my 06 nissan titan because it's lifted and wanted to have ss lines all around. Great quality, much better than the pro comp ones I had on the front. Easy to install because the parts are of good quality so they got like oem. Brakes feel harder and more responsive.
Reviewed by James H (DALLAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Dart — Aug 01, 2018 9:25 AM
Reviewed by EDWARD C (PANAMA CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 06, 2018 7:16 AM
NOT GOODRIDGE G-STOP TO BLAME.............FRONT HOSE YOUR LIL SISTER COULD INSTALL, JUST BE CAREFUL NOT TO DAMAGE RETAINING CLIPS SHOULD YOU SCREW ONE UP, GO TO NAPA AUTO PARTS, THEY HAVE THEN IN STOCK. REAR BEST TO REMOVE BRACKET PUT IN VICE DRILL OUT WITH A STEP DOWN BIT......SAVE ALOT OF TIME AND KEEP YOU FROM KICKED YOUR DOG..........REALLY, TOYOTA DID A VERY POOR JOB OF STAMPING OR PUNCHING OUT HOLE FOR FITTING.....DRILL THE SOB MAKE INSTALL EASY. VERY FIRM PEDAL.