- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Baer’s Sport Rotors are custom engineered for a perfect fit replacing the stock discs on your year, make and model
- Crafted from Baer’s proprietary blend of durable iron for unmatched longevity
- Your Decela Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled using the same counter rotational pattern found on professional racecars from NASCAR to Le Mans
- Give your brake pedal a ferocious bite while eliminating the threat of outgassing and enhancing your wet weather responsiveness
- Strict production tolerances ensure even pad wear along the face of your Decela Sport Rotors
- Decela Rotors kick start your car, truck or SUV’s looks with their dynamic visual impact
- No modifications or oversize wheels required—Baer Sport Rotors are direct OE replacements
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors boast a straightforward installation—you don’t even have to bleed your brakes
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer has such confidence in your Decela Rotors that they back them with a 3-year warranty against warping and cracking
Ditch your unsightly, wobbly, rusty stock rotors and step up to the Decela Sport Rotors by Baer Brakes. Expertly engineered to replace your OE discs, the Decela Rotors are designed using the same cutting-edge braking technology found on thoroughbred racecars. With Decela Rotors, you get astonishing halting power that doesn't stop short on style.
The unmistakable slotting and cross-drilling on your Baer Sport Rotors packs a powerful punch. Besides giving your pedal a forceful grip, it improves wet weather response, eliminates the risk of outgassing and minimizes the risk of stress cracks. In fact, your Baer Decela Sport Rotors use the same counter rotational design found on race tracks from Laguna Seca down to the Daytona Speedway.
Along with performance gains, Baer's Sport Rotors add an explosive, imposing image to your open-wheel rims. Installation is a breeze, and you don't even have to bleed your brake lines. Best of all, Baer backs your Decela Sport Rotors with a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel and Toluene-diisocayanate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Baer Sport Rotors Customer Reviews
308 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Breeanna L (PLACERVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Aug 15, 2018 8:05 AM
Great product to keep your brakes cool under harsh conditions. Bought for my Toyota Tundra and works perfectly! Baer stands behind its product with a really good warranty if needed as well
Reviewed by STEVE R (MUSCODA, WI) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jun 26, 2018 4:51 AM
These rotors improved my brake stopping distance. I also went with the pads from Baer so there was no questions if I had any issues with performance. They are more expensive than other brands so I hope they can with stand the salt that winter will bring us.
Reviewed by Patrick k (DORAL, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Lexus RX 350 — Apr 17, 2018 3:05 AM
Reviewed by Dennis C (OAK PARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Cadillac Escalade — Mar 23, 2018 8:15 PM