- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Baer’s Sport Rotors are custom engineered for a perfect fit replacing the stock discs on your year, make and model
- Crafted from Baer’s proprietary blend of durable iron for unmatched longevity
- Your Decela Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled using the same counter rotational pattern found on professional racecars from NASCAR to Le Mans
- Give your brake pedal a ferocious bite while eliminating the threat of outgassing and enhancing your wet weather responsiveness
- Strict production tolerances ensure even pad wear along the face of your Decela Sport Rotors
- Decela Rotors kick start your car, truck or SUV’s looks with their dynamic visual impact
- No modifications or oversize wheels required—Baer Sport Rotors are direct OE replacements
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors boast a straightforward installation—you don’t even have to bleed your brakes
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer has such confidence in your DecelaRotors that they back them with a 3-year warranty against warping and cracking
Ditch your unsightly, wobbly, rusty stock rotors and step up to the Decela Sport Rotors by Baer Brakes. Expertly engineered to replace your OE discs, the Decela Rotors are designed using the same cutting-edge braking technology found on thoroughbred racecars. With Decela Rotors, you get astonishing halting power that doesn't stop short on style.
The unmistakable slotting and cross-drilling on your Baer Sport Rotors packs a powerful punch. Besides giving your pedal a forceful grip, it improves wet weather response, eliminates the risk of outgassing and minimizes the risk of stress cracks. In fact, your Baer Decela Sport Rotors use the same counter rotational design found on race tracks from Laguna Seca down to the Daytona Speedway.
Along with performance gains, Baer's Sport Rotors add an explosive, imposing image to your open-wheel rims. Installation is a breeze, and you don't even have to bleed your brake lines. Best of all, Baer backs your Decela Sport Rotors with a 3-year warranty.
Baer Sport Rotors Customer Reviews
301 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick k (DORAL, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Lexus RX 350 — Apr 17, 2018 3:05 AM
I used the Baer rotors coupled with EBC green stuff pads on my RX 350. Great stopping difference, it rivals my wife's F sport IS
Reviewed by Dennis C (OAK PARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Cadillac Escalade — Mar 23, 2018 8:15 PM
They seem to be more superior than the original brakes, but I only have 125 miles on the new package
Reviewed by alex m (RIVERSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Mar 05, 2018 8:23 PM
I thought long and hard before making the decision to go with the Baer breaks I looked at many other manufacturers but I wanted American-made brakes and Baereputation is stellar. Plus they look absolutely fabulous behind my rims I wish they would have some type of sale on their calipers alone so I can upgrade my brakes completely from 2 piston to 4 piston but at a price that makes sense
Reviewed by Kallin K (Lakeville, MN) Reviewed for a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix — Feb 28, 2018 12:38 AM
This is the second vehicle I installed Baer products in. The product are well worth the investment. Technical support is also very good.