- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Baer’s Eradi Speed Plus Rotors are custom-cast to replace your year, make and model’s stock discs
- The groundbreaking 2-pieces Eradi Speed Plus Rotors deliver responsive braking power without the excessive weight of old-fashioned 1-piece rotors
- The Eradi Speed Plus Rotors are sectional—the outer disc is crafted from a rugged blend of iron, and the inner hub is CNC machined from lightweight aluminum
- With their zinc-washed outer discs and black anodized center hub, your Eradi Speed Plus Rotors add jaw-dropping style to your automobile
- Baer’s proprietary iron formula provides increased friction with low wear
- Increased mass along the firepath (where the pads rub against the rotors) adds a more substantial heat sink for intense durability under even the most grueling conditions
- The innovative curved directional vanes in your Eradi Speed Plus Rotors move fresh air across the face of the discs to vent heat and improve cooling
- The Eradi Speed Plus Rotors utilize a reverse rotational slotting and cross-drilling pattern—the standard design for racecars the world over
- Cross-drilling and slotting not only enhance your auto’s image, they nearly eliminate outgassing, pad glazing and excessive brake dust accumulation
- Your Eradi Speed Plus Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled to improve bad weather braking, to equalize pad surface wear and to add an aggressive initial bite to your brakes
- Holes are cross-drilled behind the vanes to prevent any hairline fractures while maintaining high structural integrity
- The surface of your Eradi Speed Plus Rotors are zinc plated to ward off rust and surface scales—it’s normal for this finish to wear off along the firepath after 300-400 miles of regular braking
- These direct replacement rotors don’t require larger or wider wheels, and you don’t have to bleed your brakes during installation
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer backs your Eradi Speed Plus Rotors with a Lifetime Warranty against warping
Strip the dead weight off your vehicle-swap out your hefty stock brakes with the 2-piece Eradi Speed Plus Rotors. Their center hubs are CNC machined from lightweight aluminum, which is anodized with a sleek black finish. These “hats" are then bolted to the zinc-washed iron discs using NAS approved stainless fasteners-the same used on Indy Cars. This marriage of metals bolsters your braking power without the excessive bulk of 1-piece rotors.
Your Eradi Speed Plus Rotors are custom-cast to replace your stock discs. Once on, you'll enjoy the aggressive grip, equalized wear and improved wet weather performance that comes from the Eradi Speed Plus Rotors' reverse rotational cross-drilling and slotting pattern. This racecar-inspired look also enhances your mean machine's visual impact.
You won't have to worry about your Eradi Speed Plus Rotors overheating. Their thicker firepath and curved directional vanes ensure rapid thermal recovery. They're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel and Toluene-diisocayanate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Baer EradiSpeed Rotors Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John S (WOBURN, MA) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Corvette — Apr 29, 2017 6:53 AM
Waited years to put these on my vette (C5/99). I'm halfway through the break in process and they spectacular. The more I drive, the better they feel. The rough feel at the beginning had me worried, but they nice now. My mechanic breezed through the installation. You will be very happy with the look and quality.
Reviewed by Victor D (Hinesville, GA) — May 18, 2016 8:21 PM
It's a great set of heavy duty rotors much thicker than factory but about 3lbs lighter than factory rotors that's 12 lbs lighter total, it may not sound like much but when u add all the performance upgrades you can feel the difference ! I will be pushing the limits of these rotors!
Reviewed by Duke J (Auburn, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Mar 08, 2016 10:39 AM
Got a great deal from Autoanything. Got a timely delivery. Product arrived in good condition. Its not listed that these rotors fit a 2013 or 2014 but they do. Actually improved the appearance of my rear end and wheels. By the way the much larger rotors only added 15 ounces on each side over the smaller stock rotors. I've been using Baer brake products for over 20 years and the quality is always excellent. Have put a couple hundred miles on with no problems.
Reviewed by Joseph H (Humble, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Jan 25, 2016 6:36 PM
I've upgraded the brake rotors with Eradispeed Plus 1 rotors on two trucks now. The improvement over stock diameter rotors increasing stopping ability greatly during normal driving and towing. The installation is simple if you've ever changed brake pads.
Reviewed by Barrett B (Cincinnati, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Sep 23, 2015 10:03 AM
I upgraded the rear brakes on my GT500 with this kit. The quality is top notch and I got a great price from Auto Anything. It helps if you call them to get your best price as they can usually beat what's shown on their website even if it's already a sale price. Love the upgrade. This is how the car should have come from the factory and now the rear brakes are on par with the looks and performance of the front ones.