- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Slip into a Baer Big Brake Kit and reduce your stop time up to 20%
- Custom engineered for a flawless fit on your truck or SUV with 20” or larger wheels
- Baer Aluma Sport calipers look incredible behind custom wheels
- Includes powerful 2-piston Baer calipers with incredible clamping strength
- Pick from the solid 1-piece Eradi Speed or the lighter-weight 2-piece Eradi Speeds (available for some vehicles)
- Comes with performance pads, mounting hardware and detailed instructions
- Available for both your front and rear axles
- Baer calipers come with a 90-day warranty; Eradi Speed rotors have a Lifetime Warranty against warping
Oversized wheels and tires dramatically enhance the look of your ride, but they also add a big chunk of extra weight. And, that new bulk puts a lot of stress on stock brakes, which may fail when you need them the most. Stay in control of your plus-size auto with a Baer Aluma Sport Big Brake Kit.
Baer leaves nothing out of your Aluma Sport Big Brake Kit. You get 2-piston calipers that are carved from lightweight aluminum. Those calipers are paired up with Baer's performance Eradi Speed rotors, and the track-inspired pads round out the performance package. Add it all up, and your Baer Aluma Sport Big Brake Kit will cut your stopping time by up to 20% over stock gear-all while maintaining your comfortable ride quality.
Strength and style blend perfectly in your Baer Aluma Sport Big Brake Kit. The calipers are powder-painted with Baer's signature red finish, and they come with a 90-day warranty. The slotted and cross-drilled Eradi Speed rotors give your wheel-wells the look of a sporty Italian roadster, and include a Lifetime Warranty against warping.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel and Toluene-diisocayanate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Baer Big Brake Kit Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles S (Missoula, MT) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Aug 15, 2015 8:06 PM
Reviewed by Armen A (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Oct 17, 2013 4:44 AM
Reviewed by Troy K (SAUK RAPIDS, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Aug 01, 2013 9:42 AM
Reviewed by David C (Breezy Point, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Tahoe — Jul 27, 2013 5:06 PM
I purchased this set because I needed Just about everything calipers and all. I already had the larger brakes on the truck but just the oversized rotors stock calipers with GM brakes. I did not expect much improvement but after flushing brake system and taking my 2003 Tahoe out for a ride it felt much better. After 2 weeks of driving I am very happy and truck feels much safer to stop even since I purchased the vehicle new. My wife even noticed the difference unbelievably
Reviewed by David R (North Providence, RI) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Jul 25, 2013 8:19 PM