- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ceramic Brake Pads are Posi Quiet’s longest wearing and cleanest pads
- Scorched to stabilize friction levels and accelerate break-in process
- Manufactured with positive molding process for stable friction performance and even wear
- Precision-cut or shaved back plates ensure a custom fit
- Mechanically attached shims virtually eliminate noise
- Choose the right Posi Quiet Pads: Brake Pad Comparison Chart (PDF)
Banish worn and squealing brake pads to the doldrums by installing a set of ceramic brake pads from Posi Quiet. Posi Quiet's longest wearing option, these brake pads deliver the quiet and forceful stopping power you're after. And, these ceramic pads are scorched to stabilize friction levels and accelerate the break-in process.
Posi Quiet Ceramic Pads are manufactured with a positive molding process so they wear evenly and last a long time. Their back plates are precision-cut or shaved so they fit perfectly in your brake caliper. And, they're engineered to produce the least dust.
What's more, you won't hear annoying squeaks and chattering with Posi Quiet Brake Pads. They're equipped with custom-made shims that are mechanically attached to virtually eliminate brake noise.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
896 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jarrod E (CHESAPEAKE, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Infiniti G35 — Nov 24, 2018 4:15 AM
Easy to install. Fit my car perfectly. Fast delivery. Only thing that would be better is if when you ordered it would link to brake grease so that you get everything you need for the installation. Otherwise great.
Reviewed by Steve A (Bradenton, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy SSR — Nov 12, 2018 4:18 AM
Reviewed by Burhan R (Bronx, NY) — Nov 09, 2018 8:07 PM