- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace worn factory rotors with the premium choice—Centric Premium Rotors
- Crafted to meet and exceed all OEM and quality-assurance standards
- Electro-coated for long-lasting corrosion protection
- Double disc ground for a taper-free finish
- Non-directional finish makes for optimal pad/rotor break in
- Premium finish delivers quieter, smoother stops
- Fully machined finish—including rotor hats
- Center-split core castings provide excellent heat transfer
- The first choice for superior power, performance and safety
- Your Centric Premium Rotors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Install a set of Centric Premium Rotors and hit the brakes without breaking your budget. Built to meet and exceed all factory specs and quality-assurance standards, Centric Premium Rotors are your first choice for high-quality, affordable replacement rotors.
Centric Premium Rotors are electroplated for corrosion resistance and double disc ground for a taper-free finish. The center-split core castings deliver excellent heat transfer, and even the rotor hats are fully-machined for a clean look and perfect balance.
Crafted to deliver superior braking power, performance and safety, Centric rotors deliver premium performance without the premium price tag. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium Rotors with a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Centric Premium Rotors Customer Reviews
725 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John M (INDEPENDENCE, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda 3 — Nov 08, 2018 6:05 PM
Reviewed by Greg S (PLUMAS LAKE, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Camry — Oct 29, 2018 1:43 PM
I had a problem with the factory rotors warping and causing a vibration when braking, particually at high speed. I had them re-surfaced but the problem always returned. I often drive in the California and Oregon mountains and these already feel much better than the origonals. I would buy them again!!
Reviewed by Jim S (ABSECON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Oct 27, 2018 3:29 AM
The rotors were perfect fit for my 2014 F150. The only issue was the Anything Auto website had two SKU #'s for this part. One for driver's side front & one for passenger side front. The actual manufacturer part number was the same for both rotors. A check from the manufacturer's website confirmed that the same part number was correct for both sides. There was a slight price difference between the two SKU #'s, so I suggest ordering the cheaper SKU.
Reviewed by Adam P (DANVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Yaris — Oct 23, 2018 1:23 PM