- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace worn factory rotors with the premium choice—Centric Premium Rotors
- Crafted to meet and exceed all OEM and quality-assurance standards
- Electro-coated for long-lasting corrosion protection
- Double disc ground for a taper-free finish
- Non-directional finish makes for optimal pad/rotor break in
- Premium finish delivers quieter, smoother stops
- Fully machined finish—including rotor hats
- Center-split core castings provide excellent heat transfer
- The first choice for superior power, performance and safety
- Your Centric Premium Rotors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Install a set of Centric Premium Rotors and hit the brakes without breaking your budget. Built to meet and exceed all factory specs and quality-assurance standards, Centric Premium Rotors are your first choice for high-quality, affordable replacement rotors.
Centric Premium Rotors are electroplated for corrosion resistance and double disc ground for a taper-free finish. The center-split core castings deliver excellent heat transfer, and even the rotor hats are fully-machined for a clean look and perfect balance.
Crafted to deliver superior braking power, performance and safety, Centric rotors deliver premium performance without the premium price tag. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium Rotors with a 90-day warranty.
Centric Premium Rotors Customer Reviews
653 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert W (SPRINGDALE, AR) Reviewed for a 2014 Acura MDX — Wednesday at 10:38 PM
I purchased these as a second choice to the BSAs that were on back order until Oct 2018. They proved to be a great product, exact fit and easy install. One week after I installed them I make a 2000 mile road trip to California and they performed flawlessly. I'm happy and pleased with this purchase.
Reviewed by Adam P (WEST JORDAN, UT) Reviewed for a 2013 Chrysler 200 — Wednesday at 8:40 PM
Bought these as a replacement to my original factory rotors. Quality is great! Easy to install, and work wonderfully. No more wobble or scraping sound when I stop!
Reviewed by Darrel W H (MONROE, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Odyssey — Wednesday at 2:26 PM
The product looked as I expected as per the way they looked online. They were easy to install, not like I had getting the old ones off. I plan to use Centric in the future because they solved the issue I had on the auto I installed them on. Have another auto that is going to need changed in the near future and coming back again for another set.
Reviewed by Ryan K (SAMMAMISH, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Mazda 3 — Jul 31, 2018 8:46 PM
I replaced my wrecked rear rotors with these. Nice quality. Easy install. Fit perfectly. Combined with my Hawk pads, they stop hard and are completely silent. A+.