- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace worn factory rotors with the premium choice—Centric Premium Rotors
- Crafted to meet and exceed all OEM and quality-assurance standards
- Electro-coated for long-lasting corrosion protection
- Double disc ground for a taper-free finish
- Non-directional finish makes for optimal pad/rotor break in
- Premium finish delivers quieter, smoother stops
- Fully machined finish—including rotor hats
- Center-split core castings provide excellent heat transfer
- The first choice for superior power, performance and safety
- Your Centric Premium Rotors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Install a set of Centric Premium Rotors and hit the brakes without breaking your budget. Built to meet and exceed all factory specs and quality-assurance standards, Centric Premium Rotors are your first choice for high-quality, affordable replacement rotors.
Centric Premium Rotors are electroplated for corrosion resistance and double disc ground for a taper-free finish. The center-split core castings deliver excellent heat transfer, and even the rotor hats are fully-machined for a clean look and perfect balance.
Crafted to deliver superior braking power, performance and safety, Centric rotors deliver premium performance without the premium price tag. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium Rotors with a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Centric Premium Rotors Customer Reviews
417 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dan B (COEYMANS, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Infiniti G35 — Jul 04, 2019 4:53 AM
Reviewed by Zackery H (SHERRILLS FORD, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Lexus IS 250 — May 21, 2019 10:33 AM
I suppose I got what I paid for with these. They looked amazing at first with the cross-hatching and black coated surfaces. I have had them on for three weeks and most of the cross-hatching is gone and the black coated surfaces are chipping leading to far more rust than I anticipated. I understand rusting occurs on all friction surfaces but I was opening the other areas would hold up much better. They are a higher quality than the $40 discount auto store rotors but I wish I had just got EBC.
Reviewed by Jose G (Bristol, CT) Reviewed for a 2008 Lexus ES 350 — Apr 23, 2019 10:16 AM
Reviewed by Randy V (VACAVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 19, 2019 8:14 AM
Reviewed by Bradley R (Thornton, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Altima — Mar 02, 2019 7:40 AM
I've only had them on for a few days, but they are working perfectly. New pads were installed at the same time and I followed the break in instructions; there have been no issues at all. Stopping power is what I expected and they are silent. I'm very happy with these rotors and expect them to last.