- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads are perfect for spirited street and light track use
- High-temperature compound ensures consistent performance and even pad wear
- Rotor-friendly low-dust formulation makes for cleaner wheels
- Factory-style shims virtually eliminate pad-vibration noise
- Perfect factory fit thanks to precision-cut backing plates
- Scorched pad surface delivers a positive bite even when pads are cold
- Your StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads are backed by a 3-month/3,000 mile warranty
From taking the checkered flag on track day to snagging the prime parking spot after a spirited commute, StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads are your ticket to the winner's circle. Specifically formulated for high-performance street driving and occasional autocross/track use, StopTech Brake Pads halt your speed demon in a wide range of driving conditions.
StopTech's high-temperature compound is formulated for consistent performance and even pad wear. And, the pad surface is scorched, so you get the high-performance bite in both hot and cold temperatures. Plus, these brake pads boast a low-dust formulation that keeps your wheels cleaner than most performance pads.
StopTech Brake Pads are quiet, too. Thanks to a perfect factory fit and the OEM-style shims, noise caused by pad vibration is virtually eliminated. And, the factory fit also makes for a super-easy do-it-yourself installation. Best yet, StopTech backs your Street Performance Brake Pads with a 3-month/3,000 mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve G (Kansas City, MO) — Oct 26, 2018 4:13 AM
Reviewed by Javere A (POMPANO BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Accord — Aug 02, 2018 7:52 AM
Reviewed by Jonathan L (Butler, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Subaru Legacy — Jul 10, 2018 12:23 PM
I had to replace a set of auto store pads on my Legacy due to odd/uneven wear. Stoptech is a brand I trust because of their involvement in various sports car racing series in the US. These pads were a perfect fit, came with all mounting hardware, and appear to be built of high quality. With about 500 miles on the car since installation, I have no issues to report. They stop the car quietly and operate without any drawbacks. I will replace my front pads with Stoptech when the time comes.