- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Come to a commanding halt with Russell Brake Lines
- Custom designed and pre-assembled to directly replace your stock brake lines with no modification needed
- Expertly engineered for faster brake times and firmer pedal feel
- Constructed from braided stainless steel to prevent expansion and pressure loss
- Comes with corrosion-resistant zinc-plated fittings
- 50-state street legal and DOT-approved—perfect for commuters and racers alike
- Your Russell Brake Lines are backed by a 1-year warranty
The world is full of bolt-on performance accessories that boost your horsepower to hair-raising levels. Unfortunately, modifying your braking system to keep up with all that newfound thrust used to be a complex affair best left to the pros. Not anymore. With a custom designed set of Russell Brake Lines, you easily swap your tired factory lines without tricky modifications.
Whether you're cruising around town in a commuter or a high-performance track star, Russell Brake Lines dish up serious stopping strength. Unlike factory brake hoses, Russell Brake Lines are built from braided stainless steel with zinc-plated fittings. This sturdy construction prevents them from expanding, so they maintain the right amount of pressure for faster stops and firmer pedal feel.
Best of all, Russell Brake Lines are completely street legal in all 50 states. Because they meet DOT guidelines, you can run them anywhere without fear of the authorities cracking down. And, they're backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Replace factory flex lines only
Russell Brake Lines Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike C (HILLSBORO, OR) Reviewed for a 1965 Ford Mustang — Jan 08, 2018 8:47 AM
I am finally installing a SSBC disc brake kit purchased from Auto Anything a couple years back and decided to upgrade to stainless lines. These look great but did have to get adaptors at front calipers and it looks like it should work great.
Reviewed by Kenneth T (LITTLE RIVER, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Nov 17, 2017 4:52 AM
This line kit along with renewing the brake fluid on my 06 F-150 fixed all the issues I had with soft brake peddle. This was my first time trying the SS lines and I real like having good brakes again Thanks, Glenn
Reviewed by barbara P (MONROE, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jul 13, 2017 6:28 PM
Came really fast and they are top quality nice lookin and easy to install I would recommend them to a friend