- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Break out of your stock braking shell with Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits
- Designed for your muscle car or performance vehicle
- Enjoy dust-free and noise-free braking performance, as well as enhanced heat dissipation thanks to premium stainless steel shims
- Drilled and slotted rotors provide maximum cooling
- Cast utilizing G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances
- Easy, bolt-on replacement for your factory components
- Silver-zinc-plated rotors (except hub assemblies) resist rust
- Available for your front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle, with or without calipers
- Find everything you need inside your kit – from brake lubricant to premium stainless steel hardware
- Red powder-coated calipers may be available for your vehicle
- Your Power Stop Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty
Brake like a warrior with a Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Brake Kit. Tailored for your muscle or performance vehicle, this kit is makes an easy, bolt-on replacement for your stock components. Premium stainless steel shims make your braking dust- and noise-free with enhanced heat dissipation.
Drilled, slotted rotors provide maximum cooling as well as resist rust thanks to its silver-zinc-plating. Rotors have been cast with G3000 metallurgy under strict OE tolerance so you can rest easy knowing you are getting the best quality. Choose the kit that better suits your needs, whether it be for your front, rear or front and rear axle, with or without calipers (red powder-coated calipers available for most vehicles).
You can find everything you need inside your kit – from brake lubricant to premium stainless steel hardware. Your Power Stop Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty.
Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits Customer Reviews
128 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony B (WOODSTOCK, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Camaro — May 25, 2018 6:43 AM
This kit has absolutely everything! All the parts fit perfectly and everything is included, even the grease. The red calipers and Zink plated routers look fantastic. My first time with the Z26 pads and so far they are quiet and stop excellent. Better than there very good ceramic pads.
Reviewed by itzchak m (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — May 01, 2018 8:12 PM
The kit was great but didn't have enough grease for brakes or thread locking fluid for bolts that hold calipers As for instructions they where strait forward for brakes but not for rotors Over all exactly what is advertised quality must wait to see how they turn out
Reviewed by Kyle M (New Port Richey, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Apr 27, 2018 11:32 AM
Excellent customer service. Install was typical brake job. Bedding pads easy and straight forward. Definitely looks nice on the car (700 hp mustang).
Reviewed by Tom N (House Springs, MO) — Oct 20, 2017 7:55 AM
have not put lots of miles on yet but up to this point they seam to stop a little faster with less effort on the petal,