- Rebates: $30 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Break out of your stock braking shell with Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits
- Designed for your muscle car or performance vehicle
- Enjoy dust-free and noise-free braking performance, as well as enhanced heat dissipation thanks to premium stainless steel shims
- Drilled and slotted rotors provide maximum cooling
- Cast utilizing G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances
- Easy, bolt-on replacement for your factory components
- Silver-zinc-plated rotors (except hub assemblies) resist rust
- Available for your front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle, with or without calipers
- Find everything you need inside your kit – from brake lubricant to premium stainless steel hardware
- Red powder-coated calipers may be available for your vehicle
- Your Power Stop Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty
Brake like a warrior with a Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Brake Kit. Tailored for your muscle or performance vehicle, this kit is makes an easy, bolt-on replacement for your stock components. Premium stainless steel shims make your braking dust- and noise-free with enhanced heat dissipation.
Drilled, slotted rotors provide maximum cooling as well as resist rust thanks to its silver-zinc-plating. Rotors have been cast with G3000 metallurgy under strict OE tolerance so you can rest easy knowing you are getting the best quality. Choose the kit that better suits your needs, whether it be for your front, rear or front and rear axle, with or without calipers (red powder-coated calipers available for most vehicles).
You can find everything you need inside your kit – from brake lubricant to premium stainless steel hardware. Your Power Stop Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide), Carbon (Black) and Nickel (Metallic) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- If a customer is not satisfied with the quality and performance of a kit for any reason within 60 days of the invoice date or the installation date by a professional technician (an invoice from the installation shop is required), and the required break-in procedure was implemented, Power Stop LLC will provide a one-time exchange of the kit for a new one. This no-questions-asked, 60 day warranty must be facilitated by the authorized Power Stop retailer. Power Stop LLC warrants this product to be free from defects and poor workmanship for 3 years from the purchase date or 36,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed on the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a defect in workmanship or material is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to give this warranty. Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This warranty includes rotor cracking. The 3-year/36,000-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty.
Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits Customer Reviews
152 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bradley L. H (Wilsonville, OR) Reviewed for a 2018 Infiniti QX70 — Feb 21, 2020 10:35 AM
Upon initial inspection I notice a missing piece on the rear inside brake. I went through the box thinking it may have came off. No such luck. I opted to drill the rivet from OEM part then river it onto the new brake. It was either that or leave my car on stands until that pad got though the system.
Reviewed by Gary D (Blaine, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura TL — May 20, 2019 9:32 PM
This is the second set of Z26 pads and rotors I've purchased for this car, however this time I added the powder coated calipers. The rotors and calipers look amazing and even after driving for a bit, they rotors haven't dulled yet. Installation was a breeze. De-installation was a bit of a pain but only because of issues not pertaining to the old brakes but other factors. There is one thing that is bothersome and it's a slight scratching sound as the car is driving. Will have to inspect further
Reviewed by CHARLIE D (Ferndale, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Outback — Apr 12, 2019 2:36 PM
Reviewed by Astrid G (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Apr 09, 2019 9:08 PM
Shipment arrived quickly, in two different boxes as i bought front and rears, installation was pretty easy, not alot of grease in the packets for the pads, tho made it work. They look amazing and are quite and so far looks to me like no dust. Best drilled and slotted rotors and performance break pads for the price.