- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get premium rotors at a budget price with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- C-TEKs deliver the highest quality replacement rotor at an exceptional value
- Double disc ground finish eliminates run out and disc thickness variation
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break-in
- Designed with OEM-type G3000-grade iron
- All non-friction surfaces are precision machined
- Your Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
If your pedal pressing is getting depressing because of all that squealing and grinding, it's time to replace those worn out rotors. Unfortunately, the high cost of rotor replacement can leave your wallet feeling worn out, too. So, put a stop to the price gouge and replace your brakes with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors.
Designed as a direct replacement for those floppy factory discs, Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors bolt right in place. And, just because you get these brake rotors on a budget—make no mistake—they are chock full of premium features.
Centric double disc grinds them in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and disc thickness variation while improving rotor and pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces are precision machined, and the OEM-type G3000-grade worked iron works great with factory pads. And best yet, Centric backs your C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
189 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RICH C (ISSAQUAH, WA) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Camry — Apr 10, 2018 10:48 AM
Nice product. Nicely machined. Perfect fit. No problem first time fit repair. Thanks
Reviewed by Eric T (BETHLEHEM, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Civic — Apr 03, 2018 5:16 AM
Rotors came packaged well, were very good quality and easy to install. They have been working great since being installed.
Reviewed by CHRIS C (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Liberty — Mar 29, 2018 8:32 PM
I was skeptic at first buying parts online that it could be genuine or not. Finally decided to go with autoanything and got my centrik rotors and pads for front and paid 75 dollars to get it installed at a shop. Saved about 100 dollars and now my jeep have brand new better than OEM brakes.