- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get ultimate brake performance with Centric Premium High Carbon OE Design Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Reduces pad squeal when using high-friction pad compounds
- Cross-drilled holes & slots expel gases to keep rotor surface clean, cool and dust-free
- Proprietary molybdenum/chromium alloy resists cracking during heavy use
- Holes and slots also extend pad & rotor life by creating the ideal contact surface
- High chromium and carbon content resists oxidation
- Increases friction couple to improve brake performance and stopping power
- Delivers custom racecar style behind your wheels
- Perfect replacement for vehicles that came with drilled & slotted factory rotors
- Dissipates heat more efficiently for stronger stopping, especially in repeat stop situations
- OEM-style symmetric split core castings increase strength and stability
- Discs are precision mill balanced to a tolerance of less than 2 oz per inch
- Balancing ensures smooth operation and reduced vibration feedback at all speeds
- Double disc ground finish virtually eliminates run out and thickness variations
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break in
- Black anti-corrosive E-Coat protects non-friction surfaces from rust
- OE design installs easily and takes only 1-2 hours per axle
- Centric Premium High Carbon OE Design Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
When your daily driver doubles as a track-day racer, cross over to dual performance with Centric Premium High Carbon OE Design Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors. The holes and slots expel gases and keep the rotors clean, cool and dust-free, extending pad & rotor life. But racers, enthusiasts and commuters agree—the pedal performance and ultimate custom style just can't be beat!
The wizard behind the Centric Cross Drilled High Carbon Brake Rotors curtain is complex metallurgy. Centric employs advanced alchemy to create a proprietary molybdenum/chromium alloy that's ideal for brake rotors. It boosts brake performance and power, reduces squeal, resists oxidation and dissipates heat. And, your Centric high carbon rotors always deliver—especially during repeated, heavy use.
Using symmetric split core castings and precision mill balancing, Centric ensures maximum strength, stability and smooth operation. Drilled & slotted discs are double ground in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and thickness variation while improving rotor to pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces get a black anti-corrosive E-Coat to stop rust. To top it off, Centric Premium High Carbon OE Design Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Centric Premium High Carbon OE Design Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ray B (Fort Valley, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 BMW 1-Series — Nov 18, 2015 3:16 PM
shopped around because I wanted slotted and drilled for the looks and these were the cheapest I could find but turned out to be great. They fit perfect and look fantastic. I need to do the rears in a couple of months and I will definitely get the same ones for the rear.