- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maximize cross-drilled brake performance with Centric Premium High Carbon OE Design Cross Drilled Brake Rotors
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Cross-drilled holes expel gases to keep rotor surface clean, cool and dust-free
- Holes also extend pad & rotor life by creating the ideal contact surface
- Powers up behind-the-wheel style with a custom look
- Perfect replacement for vehicles that came with drilled factory rotors
- Reduces pad squeal when using high-friction pad compounds
- Proprietary molybdenum/chromium alloy resists cracking during heavy use
- High chromium and carbon content resists oxidation
- Increases friction couple to improve brake performance and stopping power
- Dissipates heat more efficiently for stronger stopping, especially in repeat stop situations
- OEM-style symmetric split core castings increase strength and stability
- Discs are precision mill balanced to a tolerance of less than 2 oz per inch
- Balancing ensures smooth operation and reduced vibration feedback at all speeds
- Double disc ground finish virtually eliminates run out and thickness variations
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break in
- Black anti-corrosive E-Coat protects non-friction surfaces from rust
- OE design installs easily and takes only 1-2 hours per axle
- Centric Premium High Carbon OE Design Cross Drilled Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
If your vehicle came with factory cross-drilled rotors, you're no stranger to performance. But why settle for ‘factory' performance? Upgrade to track-day pedal power with Centric Premium High Carbon OE Design Cross Drilled Brake Rotors. The cross drilling expels gases and keeps the rotors clean, cool and dust-free, which extends pad & rotor life. But best of all, they deliver maximum performance and look killer behind your wheels.
The magic that makes Centric Cross Drilled High Carbon Brake Rotors tick is the advanced metallurgy. The alchemists at Centric use a proprietary blend of molybdenum and chromium to create the ideal rotor alloy. It boosts brake performance and power, reduces squeal, resists oxidation and dissipates heat. And, your Centric high carbon rotors always deliver—especially during repeated, heavy use.
Centric's symmetric split core castings and precision mill balancing ensure maximum strength, stability and smooth operation. Drilled discs are double ground in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and thickness variation while improving rotor to pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces get a black anti-corrosive E-Coat to stop rust. Best yet, Centric backs your Premium High Carbon OE Design Cross Drilled Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Centric Premium High Carbon OE Design Cross Drilled Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ricardo S (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 09, 2019 1:53 PM
Bought a set for my Tacoma big brake upgrade. They are made in China but the quality and finish are very good. Beded them in with Stoptech sport pads and very happy with the braking performance. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by KENNETH O (BARTLETT, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz S-Class — Feb 21, 2019 10:11 PM
Reviewed by Reza F (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Lexus IS F — Oct 23, 2017 12:54 PM