- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put some sport in your pedal with StopTech Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Cross-drilled holes expel gases to keep rotor surface clean, cool and dust-free
- Signature short slots keep pad surfaces fresh for consistent performance
- Slots and holes together extend pad & rotor life by maintaining a clean and ideal contact surface
- Amplifies behind-the-wheel style with a custom, racy look
- One-piece drilled rotors are a direct replacement for factory brake system and calipers
- Perfect replacement for vehicles that came with drilled & slotted factory rotors
- 100% machined finish, including rotor hats for better balance and finish
- Discs are precision mill balanced to a tolerance of less than 2 oz per inch
- Balancing ensures smooth operation and reduced vibration feedback at all speeds
- OEM-style center-split core castings increase strength, stability and heat transfer
- Directional vane cooling resists brake fade and aids faster thermal recovery
- Black anti-corrosive E-Coat protects non-friction surfaces from rust
- OE design installs easily and takes only 1-2 hours per axle
- Cryo-treated rotors are available for certain vehicles which are heavier-duty & reduce warping
- Your StopTech Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
To say that your factory rotors ‘stop short' should be a good thing. But, all they really do is stop short of performance, style and longevity. In order to really shorten your stops and boost your style stop after stop, you have to take matters into your own hands and upgrade your factory system with StopTech Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors.
The difference between OEM rotors and StopTech drilled & slotted rotors is the cross-drilled design, directional vane cooling and advanced metallurgy. This triple dose of brake rotor performance delivers an aggressive bite that stays cool under pressure and resists fade stop after stop. Even under heavy, high-performance use, your StopTech rotors never fade. And, the behind-the-wheel style always stops the show!
StopTech's center-split core castings and precision mill balancing ensure maximum strength, stability and smooth operation. Couple that with directional vented cooling and you a get a drilled & slotted rotor with the most effective heat transfer available. Plus, all non-friction surfaces get a black anti-corrosive E-Coat to stop rust. And best yet, StopTech backs your Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
120 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cameron C (COLUMBUS, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Outback — May 26, 2018 11:49 AM
I used mediocre pads, but they shouldn't outlast the rotors. I'd heard good things about StopTech, but I don't think I'll buy their rotors again.
Reviewed by Tiorra R (HOLLYWOOD, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Acura TSX — Mar 16, 2018 4:30 AM
I always put these rotors on all my vehicles. The best in the business in my opinion!
Reviewed by Shannon F (Spring, TX) Reviewed for a 1984 Cadillac DeVille — Mar 06, 2018 4:19 AM
I like that these rotors have made an escape for the dust which is created from the brake pads.
Reviewed by Frank D (Deer Park, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Volkswagen Passat — Feb 17, 2018 9:36 AM
They are a awesome upgrade in looks and greatly improved my stopping power. I don't like seeing the rust on brand new rotors after they get wet though. Besides that I love them
Reviewed by Nina K (Vancuver, BC) Reviewed for a 2008 Audi TT — Feb 14, 2018 9:19 PM
Installed the whole system brake s/s lines and pads. Fells responsive, agile, looks great on my Audi TT cabrio.