- Save 15% Use Promo Code: ridge
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your brake pedal a forceful bite with Alloy USA Performance Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
- Custom designed to directly replace your factory rotors
- Built with both slots and holes for maximum cooling, venting and curb appeal
- Cuts your stopping time compared to non-drilled or slotted stock discs
- Sold in pairs for front and rear axles (depending on your vehicle)
- Your Alloy USA Slotted and Drilled Rotors come with a 5-year warranty
Your ride has plenty of get-up-and-go. But, those factory brake rotors leave a little to be desired in the come-to-a-commanding-halt department. For a big boost in braking power, make the switch to Alloy USA Slotted and Drilled Rotors. Designed from the ground up for faster slowdowns, these track-style discs deliver the firm bite and forceful look your ride craves.
Whether you're traversing treacherous off-road trails or just hot-dogging around town, you never have to question the stopping strength of Alloy USA Drilled and Slotted Rotors. Like proper racing rotors, Alloy USA Brakes boast both slots and holes to shed heat, vent brake pad gases and fling off moisture. Together, they work hand-in-glove to maintain cooler surface temperatures for a dramatic drop in brake fade and a big boost in braking speeds-all while adding serious style behind your wheels.
Installing Alloy USA Performance Rotors is a cinch. They're completely custom designed for your vehicle, so they mount right in place of your stock disc brakes. Better still, they're sold in pairs and are backed by a 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)