Guaranteed Lowest Price
Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes Rear Brake Shoes - B473
- Rear Brake Shoes
- Part #: B473
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Ensure superior braking performance with Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes
- Made from durable 100% new steel with rust-resistant black-coat
- Environmentally-friendly brake shoes are entirely asbestos- and copper-free
- Semi-metallic brake shoes are post-cured for more brake power & shorter break-in time
- Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for maximum stopping power
- Innovative chamfers assure noise-free braking—no chatter
- Precision arc ground for exact drum fitment and includes all hardware
Whether you need to slow your roll or slam to a stop, Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes ensure peak braking performance every time you push the pedal. Engineered to withstand even the most demanding driving conditions, Power Stop Drum Shoes are made with 100% new steel and boast an entirely asbestos- and copper free formula.
Semi-metallic Power Stop Brake Shoes are post-cured to deliver even more brake power and a shorter break-in period. Custom-made for your specific car, truck or SUV, you can upgrade every vehicle in your fleet with the secure stopping of PowerStop Drum Brake Pads.
Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes feature innovative chamfers to assure noise-free braking with no chatter and a precision arc for exact drum fitment. Your Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Lead and lead compounds, Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide), and Nickel (Metallic), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Power Stop LLC warrants its rotors and pads to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 30 days from the purchase date or 500 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed in the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a material or workmanship defect is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to service this warranty. Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This 30-day/500-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty.