- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Power Stop Autospecialty Parking Brake Shoes Rear Parking Brake Shoe - B770
- Part #: B770
- Rear brake bonded shoe
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Secure your ride’s spot with Power Stop Autospecialty Parking Brake Shoes
- Rust-resistant, 100% new steel shoes to replace your worn factory parking shoes
- Environmentally-friendly construction from completely asbestos- and copper-free materials
- Semi-metallic parking brake shoes are post-cured for more power and shorter break-in time
- Custom-made for your vehicle with OEM specifications for maximum stopping power
- Advanced chamfer design assures noise-free braking without chatter
- Precision arc ground for exact drum fitment
Whether you need to stop abruptly or secure your ride on a steep incline, Power Stop Autospecialty Parking Brake Shoes guarantee peak performance every time you pull that lever. Designed to withstand years of demanding use, Power Stop Emergency Brake Shoes are made with 100% new steel with an entirely asbestos- and copper-free formula.
Semi-metallic Power Stop Parking Brake Shoes are post-cured to provide boosted brake power and a shorter break-in period. Custom-fit for your car, truck or SUV, Power Stop Park Brake Pads are available for everything from your daily driver to your off-roader.
Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, Power Stop Parking Brake Pads feature unique chamfers that deliver noise-free braking without chatter and a ground precision arc for exact drum fitment.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Lead and lead compounds, Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide), and Nickel (Metallic), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Power Stop LLC warrants its rotors and pads to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 30 days from the purchase date or 500 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed in the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a material or workmanship defect is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to service this warranty. Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This 30-day/500-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty.