We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Brake Kits Part #S11KF1293 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Wyatt Y (BELLEFONTE, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Cobalt — Sep 07, 2016 10:32 AM
I got my kit with the non slotted or drilled rotors and the green pads. So far, they seem to be working great. They will say on the paperwork for the pads that you have to "break in" your pads and rotors and I followed what it said. I stop faster and I don't have the steering wheel wobble or squeaking from my old brakes anymore. The old reason I'm going with a 4 star is due to one of the rotors had a chip in the finish where the wheel face would be against. Not a huge problem but still lowers it
Ships Between 8/20 - 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Green Stuff 2000 Pads (Performance Daily Driver)
- Part #:S11KF1293
- Green Stuff 2000:
- GREENSTUFF? 2000 series is our entry-level street upgrade for lighter hatchbacks and compacts up to 200 BHP
- Improved friction and fade resistance compared to OE
- Very low brake disc wear
- Brake-In? coating for accelerated pad bed in period
- Kit includes rotors and pads for each wheel
- 10.1 in. rotors