We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Brake Kits Part #S20K1604 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Richard K (SUN LAKES, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Avalanche — Mar 01, 2016 3:14 PM
Excited about the EBC premium rotors and Ultimax2 pads. Install was done by an independent shop. Fronts were good, rears had the wrong pad. Early model Gen I Avalanche owners beware, the 2WD 1/2 ton calls for 834 series pad, but GM appears to have made a mid-year change and actually requires a 794 pad, which comes up under the 2003 Chevy Avalanche 2WD 1/2 ton, not the 2002. As a note, I am the original owner of this truck and have not modified the brake system. Otherwise, I'm very happy so far.
Ships Between 8/23 - 8/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Ultimax Pads (Daily Driver)
- Part #:S20K1604
- Equivalent to OE brake pads
- Suitable for daily driving
- Our quietest pad formulation for silent braking
- Progressive brake with excellent cold friction
- Brake-In coating for accelerated pad bed in period
- Kit includes rotors and pads for each wheel
- 12.8 in. rotors