- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
StopTech Trophy Sport Big Brake Kit Disc Brake Upgrade Kit - Trophy Sport / Drilled Disc - Rear - PN - 83.162.004G.R2
- Part #: 83.162.004G.R2
- Part Size: 2-Piece
- Style: Drilled Rotors
- Material: Non-Coated Rotors
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Give your street machine unstoppable braking power with the StopTech Trophy Sport Big Brake Kit
- Uses the same STR calipers, AeroRotors and AeroHats found in the full-race Trophy Kits
- StopTech added silicone dust boots for lengthier service intervals
- Brake pads equipped for high-performance street use – and occasional track racing
- Available in multiple piston counts and in your choice of cross-drilled or slotted rotors
- Anti-rattle rotor mounting hardware ensures quieter operation
- Two-piece, monoblock design calipers allow for full servicing
- Patented bolt-in bridge makes for ultimate stiffness
- Calipers come in a silver MIL-spec anodizing and an optional, corrosion-resistant rotor zinc coating
- Fit most performance wheels (check for clearance)
- Your StopTech Trophy Sport Big Brake Kit is supported by a 90-day warranty
Deliver confident and consistent stopping power on your street-bound performance ride with a Trophy Sport Big Brake Kit from StopTech. Using the same AeroRotors, AeroHats and STR calipers as found in their full-race Trophy counterparts, these complete kits are guaranteed to deliver over years of vigorous use.
One difference between the two series is the fact that 2-piece, monoblock StopTech Trophy Sport Kits had silicone dust boots added to their arsenal, extending service intervals. Brake pads and anti-rattle rotor mounting hardware add to their versatility and reduce noise while in operation, and the patented bolt-in bridge bestows greater stiffness.
You can get them in your preference of slotted or cross drilled rotors while the calipers come in a silver MIL-spec finish. An optional zinc coating combats corrosion and general wear-and-tear on the rotors. Available in multiple piston counts and sizes (check for clearance), your StopTech Trophy Sport Big Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)